Monday, 23 October 2017

TUMBLR TV TAG: 5 Fave Shows.

I found this little TV TAG floating within the Tumblr tag list whilst looking for something to cure my boredom and, as a few of you have viewed my last tag post, I thought I would do another! 

PICK 5 TV SHOWS YOU LIKE BEFORE READING THE QUESTIONS.
  1. Supernatural.
  2. Game of Thrones.
  3. Bones.
  4. My Mad Fat Diary.
  5. Rizzoli & Isles.
1. Who is your favourite character in 2? That's a tough one as there's so many great characters. A few I would say are Jon Snow, Samwell Tarly, Arya Stark, Tyrion Lannister and Ser Davos.
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1? That's a tough one because even the bad guys get a lot of love in Supernatural....as the shows 12 years old the most recent character I really hated was the woman that headed the British Men of Letters. What a bitch she was!
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4? I love them all equally (even though series three was a bit of a let down) but one of my faves is It's a Wonderful Rae pt2. That's when you see Rae finally let herself go and open up to people.
4. What is your favourite season of 5? Series one is definitely a fave. It's been so long since I rewatched it, but series one always tends to be the one I go back to.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3? That's a toughie! There's so many good relationships in Bones, that are both romantic and friendship, it makes it hard to choose. I really love Angela and Hodgins. Booth and Brennan, obvs. Friendship wise, I love the way all the Squinterns have their relationships with the main characters.
6. How long have you watched 1? Since episode 17 (Hell House is one of my fave episodes) of series one back in 2005.
7. How did you become interested in 3? My Mum and I both loved to watch Buffy and Angel, so when we heard David Boreanaz was doing a new show we decided to give it a watch and we ended up loving it. 12 years later, I'm still a huge fan.
8. Who is your favourite actor in 4? Even though I adore Ian Hart as Kester, major props have to go to the amazing Sharon Rooney for her portrayal of Rae. She drew me into the series and made me feel like I wasn't alone in my own problems. Rae Earl will always be one of my favourite characters ever thanks to her.
9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? As it's been a part of my life for 12 years (half my life) I'll say Supernatural. I wouldn't be who I am without that show.
10. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? I've seen every episode of each.
11. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Maybe Izzy. She was just so sweet and innocent, there's not many people like that anymore.
12. How would you kill off any character in 5? I wouldn't want to kill any of the main characters. 
13. Would a ¾ crossover work? No. 
14. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Jody Mills and Sam. I think they're cute together whilst at the same time they're like family, so it would be weird.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? I adore the cast of R&I, especially Angie Harmon, but Bones had the best ensemble and they always switched it up each week with a different Squintern.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4? I wasn't overly keen on MMFD's theme song, so I'll go with GoT as it's currently my ringtone!
Let me know if you do the tag, I'd love to have a read of yours! Also feel free to leave a comment to let me know you've been by. People don't seem to make the effort anymore. (image found on pinterest)
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x