Saturday, August 05, 2017

O'Keeffe's Working Hands & Healthy Feet Review*

A couple of months back I was emailed by the lovely folk at O'Keeffe's asking whether I would like to try their hand and foot creams and, of course, I said I would be honoured to give them a whirl. 

When they arrived I was very surprised by the packaging. Not a lot of moisturises that I've seen comes in such attractive little tubes like these. I mean, look at them. Lime green and blue just happen to be two of my favourite colours so I would most definitely be attracted to these if I saw them in a store and I think a lot of other people would be too. LOVE THE PACKAGING.


I didn't know about The O'Keeffe company before I was contacted, so I did a bit of research and found out that the company began over 20 years ago by a rancher named Bill O'Keeffe and his daughter, Tara. After all the years of hard work Bill had done he was always in pain with chronic dry skin on his feet and hands and after being diagnosed with diabetes his daughter, who was a skilled pharmacist, decided to put her knowledge to work and, along with her father, created the formula that is now known as O'Keeffe's. 

*O'Keeffe's Working Hands is an unscented, non-greasy, hypoallergenic cream that was formulated to give 'guaranteed relief' for extremely dry, cracked hands. When used daily it is clinically proven to instantly boost moisture levels in the skin and provide a protective layer on the skin's surface which will help to prevent moisture loss and keep the hands soft.

This cream is lovely. When I first applied it I was very surprised at how fast it sunk into my skin and made my hands feel really soft. I don't necessarily have the hands that these creams were developed for but I can say that it make my hands feel super soft and that hint of roughness that I always have goes in a flash. 

*O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet is also unscented, non-greasy and hypoallergenic. This one was formulated to give 'guaranteed relief' to extremely dry, cracked feet. This one, when used daily, also helps to boost your skin's moisture level and provides a protective layer to prevent your skin from losing moisture.

This cream is my favourite of the two. It is amazing! Unlike the hand cream, which I can't really give a proper review of, the foot cream is a god-send. I am a heavy footed person which results in the skin on my feet becoming very rough and hard when walked on (which obvs is all the time) so when I applied this cream I didn't expect much considering all the other creams I've tried. BUT when this cream sunk into my skin I was blown away by how quickly my feet went from rough to soft and smooth. It is bloody amazing! 

Both of these creams are amongst the best I've used. I think their claim for 'guaranteed relief' is absolutely true, the creams work fast and, when used daily, give you THE softest skin. I don't think I'll ever use anything else now, particularly on my feet. I love this brand and I think if you suffer from dry/rough skin these would be a godsend to you because they actually work and do what they promise. They are also great for diabetic skin too, so if you know someone suffering with dry skin brought on through the diabetes definitely recommend it to them! If they're not happy O'Keeffe's offer you 100% money back, that's how confident they are in their products!

Have you tried the O'Keeffe brand before?
If not check out their website here!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...