Monday, June 19, 2017

✪ New Look Curves Sale Clothing Haul - May 2017.

A couple of weeks back whilst browsing on New Look's website I saw that they were having a little bit of a sale and I may have placed a little order to give myself a little cheering up treat. I hardly ever buy myself more than one or two things if I order, but I finally got the chance to use the gift card I got for Christmas, so it actually was a treat if you think about it! I usually only buy things from websites when they have sales on because I'm a bargain hunter....less money, more things, duh!! Anyway, here are the bits that I picked up in my cheering up haul:


First off is this beautiful 'Curves Bright Blue Lace Longline Bra'. I'd seen this on the website for a while and the bralette trend was kicking in but I didn't want to pay the original price, which I believe was around the £12.99 mark. It's not on the website anymore as I got this in the sale, but all of their bralettes are around that price. This little beauty cost me all of £5, which is a bargain! I think the detail and the colour are really pretty. The fit is okay on me, maybe I could've done with sizing up one, but it looks really nice on and for the price I can't really complain!


Next is this 'Curves Red Lace Bralette'. I'd also been eyeing this up on New Look's site but again I was put off by the price. So when I saw it on sale for just £7 I had to snap it up. The colour is really beautiful and vibrant. The black band is a really nice contrast against the brightness of the red and it looks SO nice on. Not that anyone other than my BF will see that, but I'm really happy with this one. It fits perfectly and makes me feel quite....sexy. Oooh la la!


Next up is this 'Curves Blue Stripe Coffee Embroidered Pajama Set'. With the warmer weather looking like it's here to stay I was on the look out for some more Summer friendly nightwear and these just happened to be in the sale for just £7 (originally £14.99, I think, don't take my word for it). Even though I am not a coffee drinker, I couldn't pass this set up because they're so darn cute! The top is a crop top style with the cutest little cupcake and cup on it with the quote 'don't stand between a girl and her coffee'. It comes with a basic drawstring cotton short, but together they look fab and keep me cool on a night. Definitely my best buy from this haul ♥


Lastly I decided to try out another product from New Look's beauty range and I picked up one of their 'Super Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stone'. This is a dark, almost grey lip colour with a brown/nude undertone to it. It dries lovely on the lips and lasts for aaaages. The colour is quite different to ones I usually go for it but it's quickly becoming my fave! I'll definitely be trying some more shades in this range. I picked this beauty up for £3.


I've been loving New Look's clothes lately and I will definitely be keeping an eye on the website for any upcoming sales. The Curve range is so on point right now, I'm looking forward to picking myself up some more Summer pieces!

Have you got any bargains lately?
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...