Monday, June 26, 2017

✪ LYDIA BEAUTY 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette. £2.99! Review.

A few weeks back I posted a photo of this palette on Instagram and I got a few people messaging me asking where I got it from. So, after a couple of weeks of testing it out I'm finally here to post my thoughts on it.


Soooo, this is the palette in question. As you can see it looks like nothing special, just a simple matte black case that clips together. For the price I paid I wasn't expecting a lot from this palette and from this flimsy case you wouldn't expect much from the contents either, but that is where this palette springs a lovely surprise on you.


Inside this little case is FIFTEEN beautiful eyeshadows. Nine of them are shimmery and six of them are matte. Included in the palette are a mixture of light shimmer/highlight shades, nude/neutral base tones and deeper tones to create depth and/or a smokey effect.


From what I've seen there are three different versions of this palette and I plan on getting them all eventually, but this one caught my eye the most with it's lovely orange tones and the midnight blues, two colours which I rarely grab for when doing my makeup. I wanted to try out something different and this palette was THE ONE. I mean look at those shades ♡♡♡♡♡♡


Sorry the photos aren't that brilliant, but from the pictures you can see how pigmented they are and this is with just one swipe of the colour. The top row is includes a neutral white tone for a base, a lovely shimmer highlight, two midnight blue shimmer shades (which look the same to me) and a black.

The middle row includes a mix of orange, gold, browns and a nice neutral base. This row is definitely my favourite. The orange and brown have recently been my go-to shadows to match this amazing weather we've been having. The colours are all lovely and bright and look fab when blended out.


The bottom row is the deeper tones that go great on their own or as a crease colour to give the lid more depth. This row has lovely oranges, browns and again, a midnight blue tone. All of the shades are pretty fab and go on like a dream. I didn't expect a lot as I said, but these go together really well and blend out better than I would've thought. 

Now....to the reveal. This palette is by......


LYDIA BEAUTY.
LyDia Beauty is apparently a cosmetic store in Leeds. I haven't visited it before but I found this palette and a few others on Amazon for....wait for it.....£2.99!!! How fab is that price for a 15 shade eyeshadow palette? Upon receiving the palette I checked out their website and they have some pretty amazing products on there that are super affordable. I'd definitely recommend you check it out because this palette have become one of my favourite. £2.99 PEOPLE!

Have you tried LyDia Beauty?? ♡♡
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. That orange shade in the middle (four along) is absolutely stunning. I adore orange eyeshadows and for £2.99 for 15 you DEFINITELY can't go wrong!

    jess xx
    alrightblondie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x