Friday, 7 April 2017

✯ Five MORE Chick Flicks For A Rainy Day.

Today's post is number two of my 'Chick Flicks For a Rainy Day' little feature thing. (Post number one can be found here) I don't know what I'm talking about sometimes. Basically these are movies that I've either grown up with or recently discovered and I love them. So, I want to offer them to you for whenever you're bored and feel like having a little chuckle with some chick flicks and popcorn!


13 Going on 30.
I have adored this movie since I was young. It's such a fun, bubbly, coming of age (literally) story and I think a lot of people will enjoy it. Jennifer Garner is amazing as the main character and Mark Ruffalo is her perfect partner in crime.

It's a Boy Girl Thing.
If you enjoy body-swap films, you'll love this. Kevin Zegers and Samaire Armstrong star as neighbours who pretty much loathe each other and they end up switching bodies. It's somewhat of a predicable movie but it's fun to watch.

Penelope.
I don't know how I came by this movie, but I'm so glad I did. This film features Christina Ricci as a girl cursed with the nose of a pig. I know, I know. It sounds silly, but it has a really good message behind it being that we should except ourselves as we are, no matter what other people might think, and I like that it does it in a different way to other films.

Monte Carlo.
This isn't a special film, it's been done a lot of times before, but it has a fab cast so I didn't mind the story. Basically, Selena Gomez travels to Paris with her friends and gets mistaken for a British heiress, as you do. It's a nice little film for someone just wanting something light to watch.

Hannah Montana: the Movie.
Okay, don't laugh. I loved HM when I was younger and I saw this movie at the cinema and actually loved it. To say it's a kids movie, I still like it to this day. It's a fun movie with songs that'll get stuck in your head and Miley Cyrus before she went cray-cray. What more d'you want?

What movies would you recommend?
Laura x 
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x