Sunday, March 05, 2017

What I Watched: February 2017.

It's March already. How did that happen? I feel like I've blinked and the first two months have just gone *cries* I think that maybe I've lost a few days due to movies, but as the John Lennon quote goes: ''Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time'' and I wasted a LOT on movies in February. It's been a shitty month so movies before bed has been my favourite past time. So here's what I watched in February:

My favourite scene in This Means War.

Easy A

Emma Stone. That is all. 10/10.

House Bunny
Again, I adore Emma Stone and this movie is something that always makes me chuckle. Anna Faris is a comedic genius. 8/10.

Pretty Woman
This has been one of my favourite movies for years. Julia Roberts is just stunning in it and I think it's just a fab movie. If you've not seen it, make sure to. 10/10.

How To Be Single
This film isn't as good as I wanted it to be. I've seen it several times and I sorta like it a little more each time, but I only really watched it for Dakota Johnson anyways *girl crush* 6/10.

50 Shades Darker
This is waaaaay better than FoG, imo. The acting is still a bit shotty, but I definitely prefer the more romantic Christian to the S&M version. 7/10.

Dead Snow 2
This movie was a watch-by-accident. My boyfriend's dad had it on just as we all were going to go to bed, but we ended up watching it. Even though it was a film about Nazi Zombies....I thought it was kinda funny. 3/10.

Defiance
I'm not one for war films, but this is definitely my favourite. I've seen it a few times now and I still feel in awe of what those brothers did. 9/10.

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief
I really like the two Percy Jackson films that got released. I'm quite annoyed that there won't be any others because they're good films...I've not read the books yet to understand the hate they get, but I still enjoy them. 7/10.

The Edge of Seventeen
I've wanted to watch this since I first heard about it. I love Hailee Steinfeld, she's SO good in this movie and I connect with her character so much. I think she did amazing and deserves more praise. 9/10.

Anthropoid
I bought this for Alex for Valentine's Day (I know, romantic, right?) and it has Jamie Dornan & Cillian Murphy in it, so I decided to watch it with him and I loved it. Again, I'm not a war film person, but when they're based on true stories and the bravery of people during such a horrible period, I tend to give them a watch. 9/10.

This Means War
I've only seen this movie twice and I love it. I've not seen Tom Hardy in anything other than Batman, so seeing him in a comedic role was really nice. This movie is hilarious and definitely needs to be watched. 8/10.

What have you been watching in February? Any recommendations?
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...