Tuesday, 28 March 2017

✪ TECHNIC MegaLash Volumising Mascara. Review.

This post is one that I've had tucked away for a while and only just come back to, so apologies for the lack of posts when this was sitting in my drafts *facepalm*

Today's post features a mascara that I've absolutely fallen in love with! I kindly got sent the *Technic Megalash Volumising Mascara back in December and since then it has been a staple in my Pusheen makeup bag. It has replaced the two I had in there and will probably get repurchased soon fo'sure!


The *Technic Megalash Volumising Mascara comes in a simple matte black packaging with the name written in shiny silver down the side. The look of this mascara doesn't yell that it's cheap, but after using it for a while the writing kinda starts to fade away, BUT that definitely does not diminish the quality of the product itself.


The wand in this mascara is quite thin, which I really like, and the bristles stay in place when applying, so the product doesn't end up all over the place like with the bigger wands. The wand is really easy to use and gets all of my lashes on first application so that I'm not faffing about on all angles trying to get the inner corner of my eye, which is fab! With just one application it gives my lashes a nice thick coating of black mascara whilst also making them look extremely lengthened. My lashes are usually short and stubby but with this mascara they all look long and beautiful. I'm not sure on the volumising statement as I thought that that and lengthening were the same thing....(eeeeeeh!)


I really can't fault this mascara. It applies nicely, it gives my lashes an amazing bold makeover and it lasts all day. And for only £1.99 on Fragrance Direct you can't go wrong. This is definitely in my top 5 mascaras and I would recommend it to everyone!

Have you tried the *Technic Megalash Volumising Mascara? What do you think?
Laura x
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x