Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review - Collection's Define & Perfect Eyebrow Powder in Brunette.

Hello lovelies! How are you all? Today's post features a brow product that I've been using on and off (mainly off) since Christmas time. I received it in December's Glossybox (which I reviewed here *winkwink*) and have been trying to get on with it ever since.


The product in question is Collection's Define & Perfect Eyebrow Powder in the shade Brunette. Before I got this product I had never used an eyebrow powder in this form before. I had been using the MUA Eyebrow kit which is my favourite kit ever, so trying this out was quite interesting as I usually apply my eyebrow powder with a small angled brush and this definitely wasn't that....


As you can see above, the applicator for this is very much like that of an eyeliner. When I first tried it, I was a little bit miffed at seeing the applicator. When applying it I quickly realised that it couldn't be manipulated into different angles of the brow or applied lightly on some areas like the beginning of the brow. So using this at first was a major challenge. You can't choose how much you have on the applicator when applying to the brows, so as you see below....it can go very wrong.


The colour of this is what I would usually go for - the dark brown/brunette shade - but as you can see above, it looks waaaaay darker than I usually have my brows. If you're wanting to make a full on statement with your eyebrows then this is perfect, but it's not me. I will probably save this for when I'm in between brow kits as a filler in product, other than that I probs won't use it much. 

It's too dark for one and it's quite hard to control the product, so I think the 'define' aspect of the name is a definite -NO- from me. I wanted to like this product, I REALLY did as it's only £3.99 from Superdrug, but sadly, we just can't make it work.

Have you tried this product? What do you think to it?
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...