Saturday, January 07, 2017

✪ Glossybox December 2016. Review.

I am very late to the posting party for December's Glossybox and I come entirely not prepared but I wanted to get this post up anyways so that I don't forget about it. Truth is....since getting the products I've been testing them out and just happen to have misplaced two of them, so I don't have them to hand to take photos, so please embrace my lovely collage below!



December's Glossybox was by far my favourite since resubbing to the box. Instead of the usual bland (Sorry GB!) pink and black packaging, December's edition came in this beautiful white box detailed with a shiny gold wreath and edging. It was so pretty. I'd have been happy just to have paid for the box!

Collection Cosmetics - Define & Perfect Eyebrow Powder in 'Brunette' - Full Size - RRP £4.19.
As an avid eyebrow-filler-inner I was interested to see how this would work with my brows as they can be quite bushy and unruly. On first application of this I wasn't blown away by it, I mean, it did a nice enough job but I found it difficult to shape the ends of my brows with the products wand, but overall it's a nice little product.

Revlon - Nail Enamel in 'Valentine' - Full Size - RRP £6.49.
I'm not really one for red nails, but I adore this colour and it couldn't have come at a better time. Christmas! I wore this nail enamel out to our Christmas dinner win at the pub we quiz at and got a few compliments on it, too! 


MDMFlow - Semi-Matte Lipstick in 'Vamp' - Full Size - RRP £18.
Just seeing the case of this lipstick alone made me love it. That bright gold metallic in contrast with the lipstick itself is the perfect combination to make it my new favourite lipstick. Okay, chill, Laura. This lipstick is a beautiful deep berry shade. I wasn't sure it would suit me as I'm very fair, but once on I knew I loved it, it's gorgeous. It feels nice on and lasts a long time, too!

Lipcote - The Original Lipstick Sealer - Full Size - RRP £3.99.
As a beauty blogger I've obviously seen this floating around from time to time but I never really saw the point in buying it as I tend to take lipstick out with me to touch it up anyway. I have tried this out and it feels odd when it's on, I didn't notice any difference in longevity though....

Essence - Light Up Your Face | Luminizer Palette - Full Size - RRP £3.00.
I don't own any highlighters and so having this pop up in my Glossybox was a godsend. The highlighters in this palette range from a sheer pearl glow to a more golden peachy glow. The pigmentation on these are amazing and for £3 you cannot go wrong. I'm definitely going to be giving Essence products a try this year.

All in all, this box was pretty good products wise, design wise, quality wise. I enjoyed using all of these products (even though the buggers have disappeared) and I will hopefully have some full reviews up soon!

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x