Saturday, 24 December 2016

✫ The A to Z of Me. Tag.

Merry Christmas you lovely lot! This is just a little tag post to tide PGR over until the new year as I will be absent over Christmas as, I'm guessing, most of you will be too. So, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas with your family and friends. Enjoy your time together. Eat until you feel sick. Drink until you find your limit and just have a blast! 



 A- Alexander. My boyfriend, my best friend, my reality. 

 B- Bananas. When I was little I had a banana, it was my first time trying a banana and my last time...I broke out in itchy spots all over my body....and my doctor told me I was allergic to them, yay!


 C- Chocolate. My name is Laura and I am a chocoholic. If chocolate didn't give me heartburn so bad I would probably eat a lot more of it, but when I do eat it OMG it's like heaven!



 D- Dreamer. I am a daydreamer. I could sit all day and just live inside my head because so many good things happen in there.

 E- England. I was born and bred here yet I've not actually seen that many places. I've been to London twice so far and have yet to see all of the places I want to.

 F- Friends. Growing up I had a major obsession with Friends. It is such a fab show. I don't understand people that don't like it (ahem, Alexander!) I still remember walking home from school with my Mum and she'd watched the episode live and was telling me all about it..nice memory.

 G- Growth. Ever since I turned 20 I have had this fear that I'm not growing like everyone else. I know it sounds weird but the people I went to school with (I'm 23) now have families of their own, a house of their own, they're engaged....and I'm sat here watching Ugly Betty like it's 2010 again. I don't know, I guess I'm just scared of being stuck in life and not going anywhere. That's logical, right?

 H- Hair. I am a pain in the arse when it comes to my hair. I put it through so much I'm surprised I have any left. This year alone it has been blonde twice, red and brown. I prefer being blonde because it makes me feel more confident, but I feel more me when I have dark hair and I will continue to keep my hair dark until Summer, probably.

 I- Interrupted. I hate being interrupted when I'm talking to someone. My dad and his girlfriend have got a really bad happen of when I'm talking they will talk over me, so I always feel like I must stop so they can get out what they're saying. It's so fucking annoying, I don't like my own voice, I don't really like actually talking to people, but it'd be nice for someone to listen for once.



 J- Jeff Hardy. When I was 15-16 I had THE biggest crush on Jeff Hardy. If you don't know who he is, he is a professional wrestler. I adored him (not so much his personal life) and my mum would take me to live shows whenever the WWE would perform in England. He was my biggest celeb crush back then.

 K- Knowledge. I love knowledge. I love knowing how to do things be it putting a plug back together, sewing a hem into a skirt or crazy stuff like making flag stones like I used to with my Mum. Anything and everything, I like knowing things.

 L- Lipstick. Since becoming a blogger my love of lip products has sky rocketed. I used to own two lipstick in total. Now I have a drawer full of the things. I wouldn't mind but I don't go anywhere to wear such pretty colours :(

 M- Meat. Sorry my vegetarian friends, but I LOVE meat. I have it with almost every meal. Chicken has become my staple food, it's so easy to put into different dishes and when it's done right it's lush!

 N- Nose piercing. I want my nose piercing. I have done for years, but I've not plucked up the courage to go and have it done yet.


 O- Overthinking. I am an over-thinker. If it's something that I can go over and over in my head about, believe me, I'm doing it. I can't seem to let my head rest, even on a night, it's getting harder to get to sleep!


 P- People Watching. I like to watch people. Like, not in a creepy way, but I like to see how people interact with each other, how they show emotion, how they deal with things...I just like to see what makes someone different.


 Q- Quizzes. I LOVE doing quizzes. My boyfriend, his dad and I go to a pub quiz every Monday night and we always challenge each other at answering the most questions when The Chase is on. 

 R- Rain. I love the sound of rain. I love the smell that it creates from the ground. I just hate being out in it, ha!

 S- Shy. When I meet someone for the first time I am always shy and don't really speak. I don't know why I do this. If I know I'm going to be in situations where I have to talk to someone I think up conversation starters yet never get up the courage to use any of them.


 T- Travel. I have always wanted to travel. If you read my blog regularly you'll know that New York is my dream. I've wanted to go since I was 10 years old and I won't give up until I get there. I also want to see some of the world too, especially a beach and sea where the water is blue and the beach consists of actual sand and not pebbles.


 U- Unimportant. Do you ever just sit back and wonder why we make our lives so stressful and why we worry of such stupid stuff?? Well I do and I sometimes just think why are we doing it? At the end of the day none of this is important, none of it really matters when we're on our deathbeds, does it? What matters is if you made the people around you smile....not whether you had the biggest car on the block.



 V- Vermouth. I love dry martini with lemonade. It is my favourite alcoholic drink and I could drink it all night. Unlike cider it doesn't give you that sick feeling after a few glasses. NOM! (Reminds me I need to get some for Christmas day)

 W- (What team??) WILDCATS. I LOVE HSM. Leave me alone.

 X- Xena: Warrior Princess. (I literally couldn't think of anything else) I used to watch this a lot when I was younger and was obsessed with it. I even had the PS1 video game. If only we could all bring out our Xena now and again (not the lesbian part, unless you are a lesbian, which is cool).

 Y- Yuletide. My favourite and my most hated time of year.

 Z- Zombies. I'll admit I find George A. Romero's original movies more of a laugh than a serious epidemic, but I do like myself a good zombie film. Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocolypse is a much watch, ha!

I hope you liked my A-Z. It's not as easy as you'd think coming up with something for every letter! Let me know if you do the tag, I'd love to have a read!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year....I will see you all in 2017.
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x