Saturday, 19 November 2016

Technic Colour Max Baked Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! A couple of weeks back I posted about an amazing little palette I'd picked up by the budget friendly brand, Technic, here. I loved that palette so much that I decided to have a little nosey in Body Care again when I went out Christmas shopping (only 6 weeks to go guys & girls) & I accidentally bought another palette by Technic. This time I picked up the Technic Colour Max Baked Eyeshadows palette, which as you can see is very similar to the Bronzing one and just as lovely.




Instead of the rose gold casing that the Bronzing palette had this one comes in a shiny black casing with silver detail inside. It's not as attractive to me as the other palette but this one is sleek enough to catch your eye with the colours in the palette alone.



This one features six incredibly beautiful baked eyeshadows which I find are quite warm and fab for Autumn/Fall. It includes a silver highlighter type shade, a warm berry shade, a rich gold shade, a burnt orange shade, a paler berry shade and a grey/blue shade. All of the eyeshadows are shimmery, but look really lovely on so if you're more of a matte person I still think these are worth a try.


Just like the Bronzing palette the Colour Max palette shadows are all very pigmented. The pay off you get from one application is pretty amazing. The shadows can feel a tad chalky but they go on the brush easy and blend out really nicely on the eyelid. All the shades go lovely together, so just using his palette alone you can create so many different looks. 


This Technic Colour Max palette cost me under £4. FOUR POUND. How amazing is that? I don't want to bore you and go on about how fab I find these palettes to be because you'd think I was insane but I do adore these a lot. For such a budget friendly brand, Technic has delivered yet again with this little palette and I recommend it to anyone that likes their makeup. It's such a fab buy and could actually be the perfect gift for a friend, sister, mother at Christmas (oh yeah, I went there).

Have you tried the Technic Baked Eyeshadow palettes yet?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x