Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Technic's Bronzing Baked Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! My spending on makeup lately has sky-rocketed, so I've decided to put myself on a little bit of a spending ban. I am not to buy anything makeup related throughout the whole of November, which I imagine I won't do anyway what with Christmas quickly headed our way. Having set this ban last week, I bought myself one more little product to tide me over until December and it was this beautiful little gem.


This stunning little palette is by budget-friendly brand, Technic. It is their Bronzing Baked Eyeshadow Palette. This little palette features six beautiful baked eyeshadows in shades perfect for this time of the year. When I saw this in the Body Care shop I was immediately drawn to it for it's rose gold casing. My 'mother-in-law' has gone on a rose/gold binge lately and it's started to rub off on me, so when I saw this I knew I had to have it. The casing, as you can see, isn't the best, it's made of plastic and this one was the only one decent enough to photograph. On first impressions I don't think many people would've bought it purely for it's packaging, but I fell in love with it and bought it without even swatching any of the shadows. I just loved the colour of the packaging and the look of the baked eyeshadows (no wonder I have no money, ha!)


Upon finally swatching these beauties I was blown away by how pigmented they all were. As a user of cheaper make up products, I made sure I had enough product on my brush to give off some good colour, but, surprisingly, I didn't actually need that much on. One little dab of these shades gives so much pigmentation you can cover your entire eyelid in one application. I've never owned any baked eyeshadows but these are bang on for the money.


Sorry the picture is so blurry, but just LOOK at them. They are stunning. It features mostly warm brown/red toned shades, but it's got a really lovely lilac shade, an aqua sort of shade and a white, which is perfect for popping into the corner of your eyes to make them pop. As you can see they are all shimmery shadows, but this wasn't a bother to me. I am usually a matte girl, but when these are on the lids they look really good.

I can't really say much else about this palette without sounding like a complete knob. It's just perfect. Why people spend so much money on branded palettes, I do not know. This beauty cost me under £4 and I adore it. More so than the other palettes that I own. I would definitely recommend popping into your local Body Care shop and picking up this to try for yourself. You will not be disappointed!
Have you tried any of the Technic makeup products?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Wow these shades are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Fell in love with them and I have added this palette to my loooong wishlist! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I recently picked up another one of Technic's palettes which is like a sister to this one, so keep an eye out for that post if you like this one :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x