Sunday, November 13, 2016

Glossybox November 2017 REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! It's that time again where the lovely folk over at Glossybox send me my subscription box full of beauty goodies to try out. My life's gotten to the point now where this is the highlight of my week, ha! So to save wasting your time, let's jump to what I got in this month's box:


111Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask - £85 for 23ml (WTF?!)
+ This is a facial mask that claims to work like a second skin and helps your skin to really lock in the moisture provided from this mask. Its main ingredients are: Arbitun, which helps to brighten the complexion, Silk Amino Acids, which help to condition the skin and Centella Asiatica, which helps to stimulate the production of collagen within the skin.
- I've never heard of this brand before but when I saw that it was from Harley Street in London I knew it had to be good, not to mention expensive. So I can't wait to try this out.

KISS Looks So Natural Lashes - £4.95
+ This lashes are all tapered to look life-like so that they'll blend in easily with your own lashes and give you thicker, fuller looking lashes that look natural.
- I've got a confession to make. I've never worn false lashes in my entire life. In fact, they scare me. But I've been wanting to try them out lately, so these being sent were like someone listening in on my thoughts.


RUBY PROFESSIONAL Large Tapered Blending Brush - €8
+ This blending brush is made of cruelty-free bristles which are super soft but firm enough to get the job done. This can be used to blend out your favourite eyeshadows or can be used to contour the smaller areas of your face....or both if you're like me and usually don't know what brush is for what, ha!
- I really like this brush, the bristles really are soft and feel lovely on the eyelid. I've been wanting some blending brushes, so again, Glossybox couldn't have chosen a better time to send me one!

DE BRUYERE BEAUTÉ Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Bubble 07' - €15
+ This is a eyeshadow crayon in a khaki-grey shade that, apparently, was making the rounds at Victoria Beckham's A/W16 fashion show *shrugs* It has a creamy formula that supposedly glides on easily leaving behind a highly pigmented shimmery eye colour.
- I've not tried this yet, but it does look pretty nice. I couldn't really care less about it being at VB show because that's not my sorta thing, but if it's got hype around it I'm sure it's going to be fab to use.

THIS WORKS Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - £16
+ This little spray harbours a blend of Lavender, Vertivert and Chamomile which has been clinically proven to help you drift off faster and wake up feeling more refreshed, apparently.
- As soon as I sprayed this I knew I'd hate it because Lavender is my least favourite scent ever in beauty products. I do like the concept of this though I may give it a go, but....the smell *gags*

All in all, November's Glossybox was a bit fat YES from me. I can't wait to see what December's brings!
Do you subscribe to Glossybox?
Laura x 

2 comments:

  1. I lovelovelove Kiss Eyelashes - they're so good! I have an Avon version of The Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and i love it - whenever i can't sleep or im feeling restless, i spray it over my pillow and i find it relaxes me so much!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrified of taking eyelashes off. I feel like my lashes will all pull out...bad nightmare type content, ha!

      I'm definitely going to give the spray a go. I'm not a fan of the smell of it, but I want to see if it works.

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...