Thursday, November 24, 2016

Collection's Velvet Kiss Moisturising Lip Cream in Mulberry REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! Before I begin....I'm SO sorry about all of the lip product reviews lately, but I'm trying to 'shop my stash' and live out this November spending ban without cracking. So please bear with me if lip products do not peek your interests, I promise there will be other products and posts coming soon. I mean, it is Christmas soon *squee*

This particular lip product has VERY quickly become my favourite of the year. Yes, the year. The whole year. It was an impulse buy and it wasn't a colour I'd usually go for, but I have fallen in love with it.



This product in question is Collction's Velvet Kiss Moisturising Lip Cream in the shade Mulberry. This is a B-E-A-UTIFUL wine coloured lip cream. It's a very rich, warm shade that I would never have even considered picking up for myself as I'd be scared it would make me look washed out, but I fell in love with it the moment I got a good look in the mirror (not vain, honest).


The formula for this is lovely. It's not too thick and spreads on the lips really easy. It isn't drying like some lip creams I have tried, it actually makes my lips feel nice and moisturised, which is one thing I really like about it. Once applied it takes a couple of seconds to fully dry and it leaves you a lovely matte finish but, again, it doesn't dry out the lips.


The staying power on this one isn't too bad. It's not perfect and cemented onto the lips, but it lasts a good few hours if it doesn't come into contact with liquids. If you do decide you need to intake some fluids (y'know, to keep living) then I found a straw helps to staying power even better!


All in all, I love Collection's Velvet Kiss in Mulberry. The shade is beautiful and vibrant, it feels good on the lips and it's budget friendly at only £2.95 each. Even though this wasn't something I'd initially go for, I'm really glad that I did and I may just branch out of my comfort zone a little bit more....y'know after my spending ban, which seems to be going on forever!! 

Have you tried any of Collection's Velvet Kiss lip creams? Any recommendations?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...