Thursday, 17 November 2016

Makeup Haul - ft. Technic, Rimmel, Collection + Makeup Gallery.

Hello lovelies! Before my November spending ban I'd been out buying a few bits here and there (pretending to myself that they were presents for others ha!), products that I wanted to top up on and a few newbies to add to my collection. During my last and final little haul before my spending ban I picked up a few bits that obviously had to be put into a post, right?


TECHNIC Colour Max Baked Eyeshadow Palette - Under £4.
First I picked up this palette by Technic. I posted a few weeks ago about the Bronzing palette from Technic and how much I adored it so I popped back to Body Care and picked this little beauty up. I've already got a post written up for it, so keep an eye out!

RIMMEL Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory - £4.99.
I love this foundation, it's been a firm favourite of mine for a few years now and I always keep a bottle of it tucked away just in case I'm running low. I picked this up from Body Care too for the discounted price of £4.99, I believe it's around £6-£7 in other shops. This is the shade 100 Ivory which is a shade too dark for me as I usually buy Light Porcelain, but when blended out and topped with contour it looks pretty goood.

MAKEUP GALLERY's Pout Matters in 'Vintage Pink' + 'Latte' - £1.
I happened to pop into Poundland whilst out and couldn't resist topping up on the Makeup Gallery Pout Matters lippys because they're fab. For one measly pound they're worth it all day long. I picked up the shades 'Vintage Pink' and 'Latte' which are my faves. I also went back and picked up the 'Cherry Pop' shade which is vibrant red, but had misplaced upon taking this picture.

COLLECTION's Velvet Kiss Moisuturising Lip Cream in 'Mulberry' - £2.95.
This beauty of a lip cream was bought whilst in Asda as they now have a Collection section amongst their few beauty stands *high five to Asda* and it cost me just £2.95 which is pretty good for a high street product. This is a lovely deep purpley red shade and it looks beautiful. I've had a few compliments whilst wearing it, which is a first, ha! Full review coming soon!


What have you been buying lately?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x