Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Beauty/Makeup Haul ft. George, Pretty & Makeup Gallery.

Hello lovelies! Before I went on my spending ban a few weeks back I'd been darrrn to shops and stocked up on a few bits that I needed to tide me over until December....I also happened to pick up a few bits that I'd not had before...y'know for blogging reasons. So here is my little haul of things that I needed and also didn't need, but use blogging as an excuse to buy :D


Pretty Face Primer - First I had a nosey in Body Care and came across this little primer. I've never heard of this brand before or knew anything about their products, so this was just an 'on a whim' purchase as I was wanting a new primer and this was only £3ish.


Makeup Gallery Cosmetic Pads - Next was a quick pop into Poundland where I picked up some of their Makeup Gallery cosmetic pads because they're super cheap and super effective. The last cotton pads I bought were from Superdrug and cost almost £3 which is a rip off. So these are my new fave when it comes to cheap but brill products.


George Precision Felt Tip Liner - Next was a trip to good t'old Asda where I headed straight for the makeup stands. George have been bringing out some fab products lately and this eyeliner is my favourite. This is a repurchase as I've just finished my last one off and for £2.75 you can't go wrong. 


George Contour Kit Sculpt & Define - I wasn't planning on getting anything else from the George stand but this contour kit caught my eye as I was walking off. How pretty is that packaging? Dem brows though! This contains both a contour shade and a highlight shade. I've tried this out already and am going to write a review up soon, so stay tuned if you're interested!



All of these products came to less that £10 altogether, so I don't know if it really counts as a haul because I'm a cheap-skate and hauls tend to cost a lot of money, but I wanted to show off the few bits I picked up. Reviews on these products will be up sometime this month when I've had time to test them all out properly, so feel free to click the follow link below and keep an eye out for them :)

Have you tried any of these products?
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...