Monday, October 24, 2016

The Halloween Tag.

Hello lovelies! What do you all have planned for Halloween? I'm not that big a fan of Halloween, I think it might be because I'm too shy to get involved and get dressed up (even though I would like to), but I do like to see the effort people put into their costumes. 

Whilst catching up on blog posts recently I came across a Halloween tag that I'd not seen before, so I thought, to get into the spirit of things, I would post it here and answers some rather creepy questions for you. (I don't know for sure who created this tag, but please let me know!)



image || pinterest


Favorite horror or Halloween themed song?
I don't really have one unless 'Time Warp' counts....

Name something you wouldn't want to run into in a dark forest or an abandoned building.
Well, an axe wielding psycho comes to mind...or the creepers fuckers dressed as clowns!

Have you ever played with a ouija board?

No. Even though I think it's all a load of bollocks...I don't think I'd ever touch one.

Favorite horror monster or villain? 
Oooh, toughy. I've not really seen too many horror movies, to be honest. I'll say Spike from Buffy. I know he's not exactly a 'horror' villain, but he counts right? He was a vampire?

The creepiest thing that's ever happened while you were alone.
For a long time whenever I'd stand at the sink in my kitchen out of the corner of my eye I swear I could see someone dressed in all black sat on the sofa in the next room....I thought I was going mad, then one day my Mum mentioned that she'd seen it too. It still freaks me out a little.


If you were dared to spend a night in a haunted house would you do it?

If I could take a group of people with me. I'd never do it on my own. Probably give myself a heart attack just thinking about it!

Are you superstitious?
Uhm, not really, no.

Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
See three questions up. How odd.


Which urban legend scares you the most?

I don't really know many urban legends, but the Bloody Mary one freaks the crap out of me (Thanks to Supernatural, I've only ever seen that episode twice).

Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers because gore films can tend to be too repetitive.

Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I like to think there's something else out there. This can't be the only place in the whole universe where life exists.

Ever make a potion of any sort?
If flowers and water count, then yes. (I was a kid).

Do you get scared easily?
Not really, no. 


Have you ever played Bloody Mary?

HELL NOOO.

Do you believe in demons or the devil?
You're talking to a SPN fan here, so Mark Pellegrino comes to mind, ha! Uhm, no I don't think I do. I do believe there's something out there, but nothing to the extent of a devil or demons.

If you post please let me know, I'd love to see what your answers would be!
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...