Thursday, October 13, 2016

Makeup Revolution's I Heart Chocolate Pink Fizz Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! On my birthday wishlist a couple of weeks ago I included a gorgeous eyeshadow palette that I had been wanting for a long time, but when no one wanted to buy me 'silly makeup' I went out and bought it myself. The palette in question is this beautifully designed 'I Heart Chocolate Pink Fizz' palette by Makeup Revolution.




I have lusted after the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette for about a year so when I saw these amazing palettes in Superdrug I couldn't let them pass me by. Obviously this Pink Fizz palette is not identical to the Chocolate Bar palette as it is....pink! The Makeup Revolution chocolate range has 6 different palettes which are all beautiful. I mean, look at that cover. The chocolate and the melting and the colours!


I chose this palette over the other five because I love the glitzy/glam vibe of this one. The colours are all beautiful and very autumnal, so perfect for the A/W season. It contains 16 shades which includes both shimmer and matte shadows, so you can create any look you want. The palette itself is amazing. A rarity in the cheaper makeup brands, this palette includes a mirror that stretches the entire palette which is super handy and it also includes a double ended eyeshadow applicator. I usually shy away from using these as they don't cling to the product enough but I find this one to be different and isn't too bad. 


The eyeshadow shades all have super cute names which boast of a French night out on the tiles drinking champagne and eating truffles. This little detail always makes a palette better in my eyes, it's only a little thing, but it's one of my favourite things about this palette. The fact that it has a theme too is amazing. 

On the left: Champers, Drink, Flute, Sparkling and Toast.
As you can see these shades don't really show up that well, but they are fab as base shades and to add some sparkle on top of the more pigmented shades. Champers & Drink are the matte of the five and the others are lovely and shimmery.

Middle: Bubbles, Girl, Party, Elegant, Celebrate & Truffle.
This row includes my favourites from the palette. All six shades are very autumnal and easy to create different looks. My favourites are definitely Elegant, Celebrate & Truffle. Bubbles I love to put in the corner of my eyes, it really makes them brighten up.

On the right: Rosy, Cork, Pop, France and Pink Fizz.
The bottom row consists of shades that can create the most beautiful of smokey eyes. Pop & France are the matte shades whilst the others offer a lovely shimmer. These are definitely the more pigmented of the five.

The above eye look was created using Sparkling & Truffle. 


I adore this palette and for £7.99 it's a steal. Pink Fizz is definitely for the babes that love a neutral eye, but like to add some colour here and there. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone like me that likes to keep it simple. It's a fab palette and I can't wait to pick up the other five....better get saving them pennies!

Have you tried this palette?

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely palette! Super shimmery shades.

    Tia | The 10am Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, super easy to create different looks with!

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...