Thursday, October 20, 2016

Glossybox October 2016 REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! This month's Glossybox was a lovely mish-mash of products and brands that I'd, mostly, never heard of which I was excited about. This is one of the reasons that I have stayed subscribed because I get to try out products I never would have before. October's Glossybox was a lovely surprise & will continue to be a monthly treat to myself (because no-one else is going to!)



A travel sized NEW 'mystery' beauty shampoo. On first nose inspection I knew straight away that this was Head & Shoulders because the smell is quite distinct and obvious. The only reason I can come up with for Glossybox including this in the box is the recent adverts featuring the 'Silk & Shine' version of the product. I have been using the Classic version of Head & Shoulders for the past month so trying this version out might change up my next purchase.

The Ritual of Sakura Magic Touch Body Cream. I have never heard of this brand or know anyone who has, but I am so damn happy it was included in my box because it smells bloody gorgeous! The sweet scent is a mix of Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk and it lingers for ages on the skin. It reminds me of something that Avon used to make when I was younger, so it makes me feel a little nostaglic. I've yet to fully trial the cream itself but just for the smell I would buy this in a heartbeat.


Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait Buttery Lip Cream. This is somewhat of a nude shade, it doesn't give very good colour on the lips, so I don't know whether it's just a moisturing cream or not but I do adore the packaging though, it is so blooming cute and made from cardboard, so it's good for the environment too!

BEE GOOD Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator. I haven't tried this out yet, but it promises to polish, hydate and brighten up dull skin, so I'm looking forward to treating my skin to this lovely little product made by British Bees.

Univeral Beauty Cosmetics Secret Flush Soothing Cream Blusher & Lip Stain Duo. The packaging for this is lovely, the font, the colours and the actual product would draw me in if I saw it on a beauty stand. I've not used this yet either, but I will definitely pop a review up soon and put some proper photographs on showing you just how cute it is!


PS...PRO Longwear Lip Liner Pen in shade 'Red Carpet'. When you subscribe to a beauty box you don't expect to find a product from Primark in there. I don't know why Glossybox chose to include this product but I'm happy they did because it's a really lovely product. The colour is vibrant and well pigmented and lasts for ages. It's a lovely taster of the new PS PRO line & I'll definitely be picking up some more of their products.


This month's box was a definite treat and gave me the opportunity to test out and love products that would probably never have crossed my radar had I not subscribed to Glossybox. If you're interested in trying out new products why not subscribe? 
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...