Saturday, October 15, 2016

Collection's Cover & Go Foundation & Concealer Duo: Light 2 REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! I am a little behind on this review as this product as been out for a while, but I never got around to giving it a try, so during a nighttime Amazon browse it accidentally jumped into my basket....not much more can be said so here's what I think of Collection's Cover & Go Foundation & Concealer Duo. 



Collection's Cover & Go Foundation & Concealer Duo comes in a sleek, black tube with lovely gold writing emblazoned on it. It has a screw on lid where the foundation comes through and also within the lid it cleverly hides away the concealer. I picked this up in the shade Light 2 because the lightest of the collection seemed very pale compared to my skin right now, so I settled on this one which suits my skin perfectly.


I found the formula for this slightly thick but really creamy so it blended out easily. I applied this to my face using a beauty blender, I started on my forehead like I usually do and worked my way down, but I found that by the time I'd done around my nose the splodge that I put on my hand had gone and I had to use more product whereas one splodge usually covers my entire face. (Splodge?)

The coverage of this is definitely light to medium imo. It is buildable but it can get a little cakey if too much is applied. The concealer, which is the unique thing about this foundation, was disappointing. I didn't find it to be very concealing at all and that's with two applications added. 


(Sorry for looking so shitty, not been feeling well excuse my ugly mug)
For me this foundation didn't live up to the hype I'd read on blogs. It didn't give very good coverage, granted it calmed down the redness around my cheeks, but that's pretty much it. The concealer just seems like a bit of a novelty thing, especially as it didn't do it's job properly.

So all in all, I'm afraid this foundation is a thumbs down. If other companies could put a concealer in the foundation tubing that would be great, but this is a pass from me.

What did you think to this foundation?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x