Saturday, 22 October 2016

Clothing Wishlist: October 2016.

Hello lovelies! Do you ever get that feeling when you don't have money, but yet you get a hankering to buy new things? I have that at the minute. If you've been reading my blog for a while (thank you!) you'll have seen that I am a fan of wishlist posts and like to post them on occasion. Like today, for example, I have whipped up this little wishlist of things that I am currently eyeing up once I have some spare pennies.

I am a sucker for Autumnal colours and this vest/top from New Look is gorgeous! I adore burgundy/mustard/brown tones for the A/W and I think this would look really nice with some thick wollen tights, some nice warm boots, leather jacket and a big scarf.
UPDATE 2017: I now own this top.

I found this gorgeous top on Amazing, believe it or not. I was looking for something skull related for my sister-in-law for Christmas and came across a seller who has a whole range of tops like these. I like this one in particular because of the pattern. I don't own anything in this style either, so with some tights and boots, this would be fab for a casual look or even going out in.

I'm guessing everyone who is a HP fan & has a Primark near them owns a pair of HP pajamas, BUT Primark's size 20 PJ tops look like they've shrunk on me, so I've not been able to pick any up. So when I saw these on the George website I knew I had to make a mental note to go get me some! (The colours are Autumnal too!)

This is from the same seller as the blue cami and it's just gorgeous. I am a bit of a weirdo and like things with skulls on anyway, so when I saw this and then I saw the price, I couldn't not put it on my wishlist. I mean, look at it.

I've been experimenting with eyeshadow lately and have been on the lookout for new palettes to pick up. I adore the Makeup Rev chocolate palette (review here) and am planning to pick up some more of those palettes but I saw this on the Superdrug website and the colours just called to me.

I adore GG and have been a fan for about 10 years now. With all the hype around the revival (November 25th!!!) I decided to have a nosey online and try to find some merchandise. I found this cute AF pillow on Amazon and can't get my head around how much I love it. The print is adorable. The font is adorable. It's going to look adorable on my bed :)

What have you been coveting lately?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x