Wednesday, 21 September 2016

The Autumn 2016 TAG.

Hello lovelies! Autumn is without a doubt my favourite season. If you've seen my previous post (Autumn Outfit Inspiration) you will know that I absolutely adore this time of year. So when I came across this post on the lovely Makeup Savvy blog I knew I had to post it :)

image || pinterest

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
The leaves changing is my favourite thing to see all year (it ties with snowfall) because the colours are just beautiful and vibrant. It makes even the grottiest place look lovely.

2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
The smell of rainfall. I know that sounds pretentious, but I love the smell of nature when it has rained and how crisp and fresh the air smells.

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
I love the burgundy/berry colour scheme for the Autumn and also the warm mustard tones, too.

4. What is your favourite Fall drink?

I can't say I really have one. I'm not one to go into Starbucks and order themed drinks, so boringly, I'll have to say a good ol' cuppa tea.

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?

Funnily enough, I'm looking forward to The Fall returning with Jamie Dornan & Gillian Anderson. I've been waiting all year for it and it's back next week! Also, SPN season 12.

6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?

I just love the whole layer look. Be it with tops and jumpers or just popping a giant scarf on, I love how it looks and it hide my tummy, ha!

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

I love walking with Alex & the dog, Spot, throughout the streets when all the leaves have fallen. That crunch under your feet is bloody lovely.

8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? 
I think deeper colours, eyeshadow and lipstick, wise are my faves. Also the fact that you can get away with an almost smokey eye at anytime of the day.

What would your answers be? 

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x