Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Products That I Hated #1.

Hello lovelies! As you can tell from the title this post is about a product that I really disliked. Usually when I try out a new product I always find something about it that I like, it's rare that I immediately think to myself, 'Nope, this is rubbish' and chuck it into the back of my drawer. This product though was immediately X'ed. I couldn't find one thing that I liked about it. The product in question is the RIMMEL 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup BB Cream.



This product sounded like THE perfect item to have in your makeup bag. It is made out to be the only product that you need for your base makeup; no concealers, no colour corrector, no primer....just this BB Cream. It sounded too good to be true from the off as it promised WAY too many things to live up to. If it had worked it would be all over the place, but alas, it didn't.

It claims to PRIME, MOISTURISE, MINIMISE PORES, CONCEAL, COVER, SMOOTH, MATTIFY, BRIGHTEN and PROTECT.

For me, it didn't do any of these things. For one the product oxidises to a horrible orange shade after 10 minutes on, it is WAY too thick to blend into your skin, it makes my face feel really cakey and....I wanna say sticky....like when I move my cheeks the BB Cream feels really heavy. It just makes my face feel ick. 


Not one thing this BB Cream promised actually happened. It is probably the most disappointing product that I have ever used. Definitely not something I think I will ever consider repurchasing *shivers*

Have you tried the Rimmel 9-in-1 BB Cream?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x