Saturday, September 24, 2016

George Precision Felt Tip Liner: Black REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! Eyeliner is one of my favourite makeup products. I used to hate it because I was rubbish at applying it, now I think I've finally got the hang of it and it is a part of my daily makeup routine (not like....all the time, but times when I can be bothered). I've tried pencil liner, gel liners and liquid liners, but I find the brushes of the liquid ones really hard to control and get a straight line and the pencil ones are just a pain in the arse altogether, ha! When I finally got the hang of a felt tip liner I didn't look back.


I usually stick with Collection's Extreme Felt Tip Liner, but it just doesn't seem to want to work with me lately, so whilst shopping in Asda I decided to try out their own liner, George's Precision Felt Tip Liner and I got to say I am very impressed. The pigment in the liner is really strong so you don't have to mess around reapplying it to bits you've missed. It gives a really nice tight line along the lashes and gives you the power of either a thin outline or a strong cateye.


As you can see it gives a really nice finish. The staying power on this is really good too. I've noticed that it can sometimes (rarely) transfer to the top lid throughout the day, but that's only been when it's either a) warm or b) I've gone a little cray cray with the liner. Other than that, this liner is perfect. I've been using it now for about two weeks and I can't really fault it. This gem only cost me £2.75 from Asda, so if you like your eyeliners, I'd definitely check this one out.

Have you tried any of the George makeup? 
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x