Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Primark PS...Super Matte Liquid Lipstick in Nude REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! Last week I posted about the PS...Super Matte Liquid Lipstick (shade 01) from Primark. If you read the post you'll know that I absolutely LOVED it. I loved it so much, in fact, I popped into Primark with the BF at the weekend and picked up another one of the set. This time in the shade 'Nude'...(I think I may have ripped the others name off...ooops!) 


This liquid lipstick is exactly the same as my previous review on the 01 shade (you can read it here), so I don't want to bore you with the details again so I'll just pop down it's main features(?). 

The formula doesn't dry out your lips (although to help I apply some lip balm as I'm doing my makeup so it soaks into my lips before I apply the product), it doesn't become sticky AF like other matte lip products tend to and it lasts for absolutely ages. I wore this lipstick today for about 6 hours and it didn't budge, even though I had my dinner a few hours later and drank a lot of liquids today (dehydrated much?) It was still prominent on my lips and never needed a touch up at all.

This shade, haply named 'Nude', is a lovely pink toned nude. It looks really natural on and doesn't make you look washed out like I find some more orangey toned nudes do. It's the perfect shade for the upcoming season. 


I think the PS...Super Matte Liquid Lipsticks are quickly becoming my favourites. I adore nude shades so this one is definitely in my top 5 fo' sure. I cannot fault this lip product, I just wish that it came in more shades besides the three I've seen. For £2 though, I'm not complaining, I'd definitely recommend picking these up from your local Primark. You won't be disappointed.
Laura x
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Tumblr Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x