Saturday, August 13, 2016

Primark PS....Super Matte Liquid Lipstick 01 REVIEW.

Hello lovelies! My love of lip products is getting worse and I'm not sure I've got control of it. If you've seen my blog over the past month or so you'll have seen the lippy reviews that I've posted and, weeeeell, I've got another one for you. When I purchased the PS...Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon from Primark I noticed that they had their own liquid lipsticks, so I went back this past week and picked up their PS...Super Matte Liquid Lipstick. For blogging purposes!


I wasn't expecting anything from this as I've tried a couple of matte liquid lipsticks in the past month and they've just ended up feeling super sticky and just plain gross when they've 'dried', so I didn't have high hopes for this. 

The PS....SUPER Matte Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube with a matte black lid that holsters the applicator and the name is written in pretty writing on the side. There's something about the font that they use that I just love, I think it looks really cute. Just me?

On the flip side of the tube it informs you that this liquid lipstick is a 'high pigment colour' and it has a 'matte finish', which makes me want to say 'duuuuuh!' but it's just for the packaging, I guess.


I've looked online and can't find a name for these, so all I can tell you is it is shade 01, which is a really lovely soft pink. I'm a sucker for pink/nude lips, so between this one and the deep red that was available, of course, I went for this. The formula is really nice and, for once, it is like it says on the tube. It's very pigmented and one coat covers your entire lip with ease. When I first applied it I was sat waiting for the sticky, gross feeling to set in, but this one totally surprised me. Yes, it had a teeny tiny stickyness to it, but no where near as bad as what I've experienced. It felt nice, not too drying and it looked pretty great....



Who'd had known this was £2 from Primark? I know I wouldn't and I would have definitely been looking in the high-end stalls in Boots for the colour. It sits lovely on, it looks pretty, it feels nice and it costs pennies....so for once....Primark hit the nail on the head with this one.

If you're wondering whether or not it lasts, well, because I'm nice I took pictures for you :)

I applied it first at 12:30 before we went to town, I ate food (Frankie & Bennie's whaaaay!), drank pop and did my usual of rubbing my lips together quite a lot and this was what was left of the lippy 7 hours later. As you can see it's still on, for the most part, but the center of mouth that obvs got pop and food on it has faded off. But I'm really impressed with this and would definitely recommend it. I don't wear lippy for this long anyway, but the fact I know I can with this one is fab!

Have you tried the PS....Super Matte Liquid Lipstick?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x