Friday, 19 August 2016

My Current Makeup Routine: August 2016.

Hello lovelies! After noseying through my old blog posts (vain much?) I noticed that I'd not posted anything about my makeup routine in a while...or rather updated it. I like to leave a good period of time between these posts as I tend to be boring when it comes to makeup and just stick to the same products until I've used them up. If you hunt out my previous makeup routine post, you might just see some same items in there from this post, but I dunny care....here's what makeup I currently use on my big face.


After watching a lot (and I mean, a lot) of makeup tutorials on YouTube, I've found that people apply their makeup in a lot of different ways, so I've been trying to apply different products at different times to see if they sit on my skin better and I think I've cracked my perfect routine. I will put the products in order of application, y'know, if you're interested in doing it my way cos I'm such a good makeup person *winkwink*


Makeup Gallery's Colour Story Eyeshadow in 'Mocha 9'
Ready To Wear's Couture Powder (I use this as a contour on my cheekbones)
PS...Super Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'Nude'
(products linked where possible)


Do we use the same makeup? Any you'd like to recommend?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x