Friday, August 05, 2016

First Impressions - Maybelline Haul.

Don't you just love when stores have a clearance section? Sometimes they're so small that you can't see them and sometimes they contain really bad products that no one would want to bother looking. Well, whilst having a late night stroll around my local Tesco, I found said section and was excited to see that they had some decent products in there that I, as a beauty blogger, couldn't just leave them there, could I? So here is what I picked up:


Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Colour Lipstick in shade Jade  
I picked this up for £1.80 down from £9.00. I'm actually in shock at that as I didn't noticed the RRP before. So what a bargain!

Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Crayon in shade 910 Keep It Classy  
I picked this one up for £1.20 down from RRP £4.99, so again another bargain.

Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon in shade 4 Dark Brown (cos I got my dad's brows)
Finally I got this brow crayon for £1.00. £1.00! Originally this goes for around £5-£6.


On first impressions the majority of these products are pretty great. As a tight arse I would never have bought them at their actual prices because £9 for one lip product does not fly with me, but thank god for clearance sections! The lipstick (top) is a really nice pinky-red tone, it goes on really smooth and looks great. I've only tried it twice for testing purposes, so will do a full review later on. The lip crayon (middle) is my favourite of the three. The colour is red but with a slight pink undertone. It is so pigmented that you just need one onset application to last aaages. I definitely love this one. Finally the eyebrow crayon (bottom) ....what can I say about this? I've never owned a crayon to do my brows and from first impressions of this....I won't be wanting to either. Even though it fills in my brows it is so hard to get the crayon to shape them properly. I think with it being a chubby style crayon a pencil and spooly is definitely needed to help define the brows after using this.

Have you tried any of these products? 
Laura x | Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x