Thursday, 4 August 2016

Review - July's Glossybox!

If you've been a beauty blogger for a while then you will be aware of the many beauty boxes that are available monthly on subscription. After oohing and aahing for  while, I finally decided to give one box in particular another shot....


I purchased my first ever Glossybox back in 2012 (read about it here) and was disappointed, to say the least, with it's contents. More specifically the size of them. They were literally samples and for the price I felt a little robbed. BUT after seeing July's box featured on a couple of my fave blogs I thought I'd give it another shot. 

Upon opening you are greeted with a sharp baby pink box emblazoned with the Glossybox name and logo. It's very pretty. A little plain, but pretty. It will definitely come in handy for storage later on, which is one of the reasons I DO like Glossybox.



Inside the box you're welcomed by a lovely little leaflet detailing the products that are inside. You also get a cute little note from Evie Leatham, the Edictorial Director of Glossybox, which I really liked as it adds a bit of a personal touch to the subscription.


To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Glossybox has definitely improved since 2012 and I am over the moon with the contents of the box which included:

UTan & Tone Nourishing Night Creme 25ml - RRP £12.50
Blank Canvas F20 Flay Brush - RRP £11.95
Soft & Gentle Hair Minimise Anti-perspirant 250ml - RRP £2.99
Collection Supersize Mascara - RRP £2.99
Hairon De-tangle Brush - RRP £6.99

To say the box is £10 (+P&P) the contents really lived up to the hype this time. I was expecting samples again but this box contained a full size can of deodorant, a full size mascara, a pretty nifty makeup brush, a decent de-tangle brush and, maybe a sample, of a night creme. It was well worth the money!

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? What are your faves?
Laura x
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x