Monday, July 18, 2016

Review - Benefit's Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel.

If you are a beauty blogger chances are you were raiding the shelves of Tesco (or a store of your choice) recently for Glamour magazine. Obvs, not for the actual magazine because it's shit, but for the freebie that came with it. Benefit's Gimme Brow was all mine for the small price tag of just £2 as opposed to it's RRP of £18.50! Yaaaaaaay! *dances*



I've never bought a Benefit product straight off (I can't justify the price tag), I've only ever owned them because of freebies and boy am I glad I got this one. Just the packaging and the bottle alone was worth the two pound because it's beautiful. Like literally. It reminds me of some kind of witchy crystal you would've seen on Charmed back in the day. It's so pretty. Anyway on to the product itself....as to which this post is for. Benefit's Gimme Brow -  Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel says that it will give you 'fuller-looking brows' with the help of the tiny microfibers that stick to the skin and create a 'natural-looking fullness and definition'. 


It claims:
  • volumized, tamed & tinted
  • it gives a natural finish
  • is buildable for your preference
  • water-resistant (cos we all hate out brows smudging.....)
  • long-wearing
The tiny tapered brush helps to give a precise application and aids in a mess-proof application....or so they say on the box. Personally, I wasn't too keen on the brush. It seemed to make the application slightly harder to do as the product ended up on my skin towards the ends of my brows...which is such a fab look, right? I personally like to apply my brow products with a small angled brush, so this brush just did not work for me.



Did the product work though? Well, what do you think? It clearly added colour and depth to my brows, which I actually liked, but it didn't help me to shape them like I was hoping. If you end up liking this product enough to make it your regular product it's probs best to take a spooly with you too to help shape them.
*I am using the shade 5 for darker brows, but it is also available in shade 1 as a freebie

Have you tried the Benefit Gimme Brow gel yet?
Laura x | Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...