Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Personal - Sunday Six #11.

So...it's Tuesday and once again I am only just getting around to posting a new Sunday Six post, so please forgive my tardiness. I promise to be more organised next week!

Six things that made me smile this week:
Being called beautiful.
Hearing that my 'mother in law' is on the mend after radiotherapy treatment.
Patch being the little weirdo he is and hiding his ball under his blankets.
Thinking about redecorating my bedroom for the Summer.
Winning a free burger on McDonald's Monopoly. Woot. Woot.
My driving instructor saying that I'm more advanced in my lessons than I should be at this point.

Six swear words I, regrettably, say a lot:
Fuck.
Knob.
Twat.
Arsehole.
Wanker.
Bell-end.

Six artists I can't stand, but like their music:
One Direction.
Robbie Williams.
Justin Bieber.
Madonna.
Oasis.
Taylor Swift.

Six names I wish I would've been called:
Alexa.
Summer.
Isobel.
Phoebe.
Sam.
Riley.

Six things that make me tense:
The sound of people kicking a ball when I'm walking by.
The sound of balloons being twisted.
The sound of buzzing but not being able to see a bee.
Arguments that develop in my presence.
Taking Patch for a walk because he a total rogue.
Driving along narrows roads with cars coming up beside me.

Six things I say at least once a day:
Whatever.
Stop being a dick.
No.
I can't be arsed.
Stop moaning.
Sssssh.

If there's anything you'd like to see me write about for Sunday Six just let me know in the comments or pop me an email, whichever is fine! I hope you have a fab rest of the week and I'll hopefully have a review post up in a few days.
Laura x | Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...