Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Review - No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in the shade, Blush.

After having a read through my old posts I realised that I hardly ever do a post on lipstick. It's true that I rarely used to wear lipstick, but lately I have stocked up on a couple of shades for the Summer, so I'm hoping my lipstick wear will become more frequent.


Whilst in Boots last month I had a nosey in their 'discontinued makeup' tray and found this little beauty. A No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in the shade 'Blush'. Usually this brand of lipstick retails for around £10 (depending on where you look), so when I saw this for £1.50 I swooped it up without a second thought. Such a bargain!


I've looked online for this particular shade and can only find one that looks similar called 'Rose Blush' so whether they just renamed it and put it back on the shelves, I don't know. But I'm not complaining for the price.


The lipstick is a lovely warm reddish brown tone that goes on like a dream. The name 'Moisture Drench' really lives up to it's name as it feels like a nice lip balm when on and doesn't leave my lips feeling dried out like some. The wear isn't particularly amazing, it lasts for a few hours give or take depending on what you're doing, i.e. drinking.


Overall, I really like this lippy! Even in my Casper state I think it looks kinds good on me. If you're interested in this shade I do believe it's now called Rose Blush, so check out Boots.com as it's on there for £9.95 and on a 3 for 2 offer, so guuu on, treat yourself!

What's you're favourite lippy at the mo?
Laura x | Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...