Wednesday, 9 March 2016

W7 Big Lash Mascara | Review!

hello lovelies!
Recently (during my spending ban...ooops!) I decided that I needed a new mascara. The one I had was almost 6 months old and was making my eyes a little irritated, so I popped onto Amazon and looked for a simple, cheap, effective mascara and I landed upon this one: W7 Big Lash Mascara in Black.


As an avid lover of Clinique's High Impact mascara, I was looking for something to make my lashes really defined and help to lengthen them a little. I'm not bothered by the 'false effect' that most girlies are because I like having my lashes looking natural. So after finding this one, so haply named 'Big Lash' and reading the reviews on Amazon, I decided to give it a go.


As you can see, it comes in a lovely zebra-esque black and gold tube, which I adore and think is really cute. The mascara wand is very sturdy and the spoolie is just like the one on the Clinique High Impact mascara. It doesn't cause any clumpiness and applies like a dream. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it takes a while to fully dry to your lashes....so don't be sneezing after applying!


From the picture above, you can see it did as I had hoped. It helped to define my lashes, make them appear longer and made my eyes stand out (which helps when you wear thick glasses). It definitely lived up to it's name and gave me 'big lashes'.

So, if you're not a makeup snob, I would definitely recommend trying this one out. You can probably find it out and about in odd makeup shops here and there, but I personally love ordering from Amazon as I know I don't have to leave the house, ha!

This little beauty cost me as little as £2.04. Yup, £2.04. 204 pence. That's not even a bar of chocolate these days! If you're interested, you can find the W7 Big Lash Mascara HERE.

Have you tried this mascara? Would you try it? Let me know in the comments!
Laura x