Monday, March 14, 2016

The 'If I Could' Tag.

hello lovelies!
As I don't currently have any beauty posts ready to publish, I thought I'd pop up a new TAG post. I found this one over on Natalie's blog, Petal Poppet Blogs, and thought I would give it a go. Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


IF I COULD LIVE ANYWHERE I'd have to say either New York, London, Rome or Paris. I've had an obsession with New York ever since I can remember so living there would literally be my dream come true. I've been to London a couple of times and love it, I definitely wouldn't mind living there if I had more pounds in the bank. Rome and Paris just seem like really nice, chilled places and I would love to be somewhere like that for the rest of my life.

IF I COULD HAVE ANY HOME Same as Natalie, even if I had millions in the bank, I would not have a mansion or a 10 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom house...just no. What a waste. I would probably buy a cottage or a penthouse kinda place. Think the cottage in 'The Holiday' or the penthouse in '50 Shades' (minus the Red Room of Pain!)

IF I COULD HAVE ANY GARDEN Mmmm, as my dad is/was a landscape gardener I would probably get a pretty good price, ha! As I cannot swim, I would just love a big water fountain feature and maybe a lovely selection of lillies, tulips and roses. Maybe a hot tub somewhere too.

IF I COULD BE ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW I would loooooooooooooove to go to New York. It's been my dream since a kid and will continue to be my dream until I reach it (which won't happen!)


IF I COULD HAVE ANY JOB If I could click my fingers and have all the specifications for a job it would either be an interior designer, a fashion designer, lawyer, homicide detective (holla, Rizzoli!) or an anthropologist or a singer/actress. Yeah.....any of them really.

IF I COULD HAVE ANY TALENT Ugh, see above! Be able to sing. Be able to act. Be able to finish a course and get a degree in something. ETC....

IF I COULD LIVE ANY DAY AGAIN 
Oooooh, I don't know. Maybe the first day that my Mum and I met the SPN cast or my 16th birthday, 18th birthday, the day my Mum took me to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park....pretty much any day with my Mum. 

If you do the tag let me know, I like being nosey!
Laura x