Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Six 💜

hello lovelies!
Is this year flying or is it just me? It only seemed to be February yesterday and now we are in the middle of March nearly, what the heck! It'll soon be Christmas....ha! Another week saw me be the good little house-daughter that I am and clean the entire house from top to bottom. Do you know the feeling you get from doing all that hardwork and then sitting back and revelling in it? Yeah, well, I didn't do that because my dad decided to tramp his wet, muddy shoes through the kitchen and dining room. So all my good work went to pot! Then he complains saying the house is untidy....well, that's why. Ugh! Men! 

This week I also went on my driving lesson. I successfully did a three point turn on the industrial estate (which is scary) and reversed around a corner on the first try! Woot! Woot! The first time I did that the car ended up in the middle of the road....tut tut. So I am SUPER happy. My instructor said I am 2/3 the way towards my driving test *squee* so hopefully by July I will be a fully licensed driving *dances*....




What have you been up to this week? Anything interesting....spill the beans!

Six video games I love:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Spyro.
Crash Bandicoot.
Tarzan.
Red Dead Redemption.
L.A.Noire.

Six places I've been & loved:
Disneyland, Paris.
London.
York.
Blackpool.
Scarborough.
Skegness.

Six crisp flavours I love:
Roast Chicken.
Cheese & Onion.
Prawn Cocktail.
Beef & Onion.
Pickled Onion Monster Munch.
Onion rings.

Six foods I'm loving at the minute:
Ambrosia chocolate rice pudding.
Beef burgers.
Chicken Tikka.
Warburton's Thins.
Hash brown fries.
Belvita Soft Bakes.

Six things I'm greatful for this week:
Patience.
My boyfriend.
Cars.
Warmth.
Sleeping in.
Having a good driving lesson.

Six websites you can follow me on:
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/hbkrox101

What are you up to this sunny Sunday?
Laura x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...