Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sunday Six #8 |

hello lovelies!
'Sunday again?!' I hear you cry. Unfortunately, it is. BUUUUUT that means it's time for another installment of my *drumroll* Sunday Six posts *dances* Here is this weeks post, enjoy!


*image found on google images

Six comedians I love:
  1. Lee Evans. He's been my favourite since I was little. Shame he's retired now *sad face*
  2. Peter Kay.
  3. Jon Richardson.
  4. Paul Chowhdry.
  5. Dylan Moran.
  6. Lee Mack.
Six current interests:
  1. JoJo - I adore her new music. She is SO underrated as an artist. I just hope she gets some more recognition this time around.
  2. 50 Shades - The filming on the second film has begun and I'm loving seeing the pics of Jamie & Dakota together. The most unconventional OTP.
  3. Candy Crush Saga - I have come back to this game after being stuck on level 140 for a year. I have managed now to get passed it and have somehow got Alex addicted to it also.
  4. Getting blonder hair - I successfully got my hair to a light shade of blonde by myself, but as always, I'm not happy with it yet and am wanting a more whiter/grayer shade, so I'm trying to go about it the right way.
  5. Pinterest - I have just installed the app on my phone again and am trying to getting some boards up and some pins. I'm obsessed with the hair tag!
  6. Baby Daddy - This show is amazing! I actually caught myself laughing out loud to it the other night and I never do that. I subdue my laughs to a smile when I'm alone, so you just know this show is good.
Six colours I've had my hair:
  1. Blonde.
  2. Purple.
  3. Red.
  4. Dark Brown.
  5. Auburn.
  6. Chesnut. Yeah, I had/have a thing for red hair.
Six things I don't have time for:
  1. People sticking their noses into your business.
  2. People bragging about what they've got when they definitely haven't earned it.
  3. Ironing.
  4. Cleaning up after other people.
  5. People judging me because I don't fit society's standards.
  6. Hoovering EVERY day because I have a short haired Jack Russell Terrier. Just nope.
Six memories that I love:
  1. My Mum's face when she met the cast of Supernatural.
  2. My mum's face when we took her to see Leeds Rhinos bring the Challenge Cup home.
  3. Going to London with Alex (my first time on a train).
  4. Meeting the cast of Supernatural.
  5. Playing in the garden with my now angel doggies, Max & Cassie.
  6. Going to a WWE event & my mum's face when Jeff Hardy pointed at my sign.
Six songs that make cry - 
  1. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. This was played when I walked behind my mum's coffin into the crematorium. It was one of her faves at the time, so it seemed fitting.
  2. My Immortal by Evannescence.
  3. Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch.
  4. See You Again by Charlie Puth (the solo version).
  5. When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne.
  6. I'm OK / Voice Within by Christina Aguilera.
Do you like these kind of posts? Let me know if you do and also what you would like to see on the blog!
Laura x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...