Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Six #10

hello lovelies!
So.....I completely forgot to put up a Sunday Six post last week *face palm* BUT I am being all prepared and writing this Saturday night whilst chomping on an Easter egg and watching Jonathan Ross *waahaay* I'm not sure whether to do an Easter themed SS or whether to just do random things as always, so we'll see how it goes!


Six chocolates I love (see, chocolate is what Easter's about, right?):
Galaxy Ripple.
Kinder Choco-Bons.
Mint Aero Bubbles.
Crunch.
Twirl.
Kit-Kat.

Six things about being an adult I hate:
Realising that it's down to me to pay all the bills.
Realising that I'm 23 years old this year.
Realising I'm doing fuff all with my life and I need to sort it out now.
Realising that people are going to treat me like an adult even though I still feel 16.
Realising I have to buy more age appropriate clothes.
Realising that anything that happens in my life is down to me.

Six things I always take with me when I go out:
Purse. Durrr, gotta spends them monies.
iPod.
Kindle.
Phone.
A pen.
My bag. Obvs.

Six songs I love right now:
Save My Soul - JoJo.
Disco 2000 - Pulp.
Champagne Supernova - Oasis.
Lucky Man - The Verve.
Drag Me Down - Shawn Mendes 1D cover.
Afterlife - Greyson Chance.

Six random thoughts I've had this week:
'Rae, you fucking idiot' - when Rae dumped Finn over Liam >:(
'I'm on a diet, but I want an Easter egg'.
'I want to get my nose pierced'.
'I want to get the tattoo in memory of my Mum done'.
'My fingers smell like weed'.
'Will people actually watch 'Our Queen at 90?'

Six things I've loved this week:
My Mad Fat Diary (I've started re-watching it, I love it that much).
My new pink rug my dad got me.
The fact that my driving instructor said I'm close to taking my test *squee*
Finding my mum's old leather jacket and it fitting me.
The weather picking up a little bit so I'm not freezing when I wake up on a morning.
Women's + multivitamins. They're giving me so much energy, woot!

So that's that for another week. I hope you all have a fab Easter weekend and enjoy tucking into all those delish choccie eggs! Happy Easter friends!

If you have any post requests / ideas please let me know, I'd love some inspiration from you guys! *image found on google images
Laura x