Monday, March 28, 2016

My Mad Fat Diary. Take Two.

hello lovelies!
You know when you get a right liking for a new show and you can't stop talking about it or looking up things about it....well, I'm in that stage. If you've read my last post about My Mad Fat Diary you will know that I'm slightly obsessed with this show. I'm not one for 'real life-y' type shows, I find them quite boring, but this show has just tugged on my heart and my insecurities and made me feel at home with it. 

If you still haven't seen it, I beg you to give it a go. If you don't like it come back here and we can go over why you're wrong and I'm right, ha!

I was recently on YouTube scanning for interviews or fanvids and came across this one by Elena aka 191Hachiko and fell in love. This video shows Rae & Finn's (my new OTP) love so perfectly. The song, the edit, everything is perfect. If you watch this video and aren't intrigued, I will never understand you as a person.....


Intrigued? Feel free to tweet me @timess_infinity and let me know!
Laura x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...