Saturday, March 05, 2016

Movie Madness #6

hello lovelies!
How are we all today? Good, I hope. How are you all liking these Movie Madness posts of mine? Do you enjoy them or are you not interested in them? I actually like posting about the movies I like as I, myself, am always on the lookout for new films to watch and I thought it would be a nice thing to share with you as I like to read others recommendations too. So if you will, please let me know in the comments whether you like these kinds of posts, thankyaa! Now onto the movies....


6 Years
A young couple bound by a seemingly ideal love, begins to unravel as unexpected opportunities spin them down a volatile and violent path and threaten the future they had always imagined.
This movie for me was heartbreaking as it touched onto my own personal life a little bit. If I'm honest with you, the characters are shit, there's not one that you will like or root for, guaranteed. But the story is just so real and so raw that you'll just sit there and be in awe of it. If that makes sense. Even though this isn't one of the best films that I've seen I did like to see what unraveled with the characters and how their story would wrap up. I don't know if I'd recommend it because it's actually not that brilliant a film, but if you're into Indie movies then you might like it. It's definitely NOT a rom-com nor a romance film nor a comedy.....just watch it!


Post Grad
Ryden Malby graduates from college and is forced to move back into her childhood home with her eccentric family, while she attempts to find a job, the right guy, and just a hint of where her life is headed.
After hearing the amazing news about Gilmore Girls, I kinda went on a Alexis Bledel binge and watched several of her movies. This one in particular is one of the few I saw before I got into GG, so I decided to rewatch it this past weekend. I like this one. It's not fantastic and can be a little drab, but the characters are so quirky and insane at times that the plot won't really bother you much. It's a nice film to watch if you're bored on a Sunday. 

If you watch either of these films, let me know what you thought! 
I hope you all have a good weekend :)
Laura x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...