Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Six #7

It's Sunday Six time again! This week has flown and dragged all at the same time. Is that even possible? I think I've been losing days this week, Thursday became Friday at least 4 times. Ughh! It's been a bit of a boring week, if I'm honest. I had to cancel my driving lesson on Thursday as I couldn't afford it this week (bills are the devil's work), so I'm now a week behind schedule! I dyed my hair. I put weight on instead of losing it and I cheered myself up by going to Pizza Hut for its reopening....I know, I know, I'll never be a skinny minnie. ANYWAY, moving swiftly on....here's this weeks Sunday Six.


Six film franchises I love:
  1. Harry Potter.
  2. Beverly Hills Cop.
  3. Lethal Weapon.
  4. Back to the Future.
  5. Fast & Furious.
  6. Ghostbusters.
Six things I plan on doing this year:
  1. Trying to lose weight & keep it off.
  2. Growing my hair longer.
  3. Redecorating my bedroom.
  4. Passing my driving test.
  5. Going back to college.
  6. Saving money.
Six beauty brands I love:
  1. Rimmel.
  2. Maybelline.
  3. Make Up Academy.
  4. LOreal.
  5. Collection.
  6. Garnier.
Six animals I would choose to be:
  1. Sausage dog.
  2. Butterfly.
  3. Meerkat.
  4. Dolphin.
  5. Lion.
  6. Hamster.
Six movies I don't get the hype about:
  1. Twilight.
  2. Sixteen Candles.
  3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
  4. Lord of the Rings.
  5. Star Wars.
  6. Avengers.
Six reasons I prefer Android over iPhone:
  1. No constant updates.
  2. Can have your pages as you want them.
  3. Don't have to connect to iTunes all the time.
  4. The chargers don't naff up constantly!!!
  5. The smart motion sensors (videos stop if you look away from the screen).
  6. That it's not as dainty as an iPhone (I've dropped mine a few times, oooops!)
I hope you enjoyed this week's Sunday Six, let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to see as a Sunday Six 6'er and I will get it up for next weeks post. Hope you all have a good week!
Laura x