Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Six #6

hello lovelies!
As much as I love writing and reading the Sunday Six posts, I swear they are getting harder harder to think up each week. I don't know what it is. My mind must be in go slow mode as the six categories aren't as easy to think up as you'd think (give it a go, I dare you!) But I give it a go because I hope that you enjoy reading them, whether they're pointless or not, I just hope they give you a little insight into the person behind the blog...(pssst, I mean me). So without further ado, here's this week's edition of Sunday Six.


Six Disney movies I love:
  1. Tangled.
  2. 101 Dalmations.
  3. Finding Nemo.
  4. Wreck It Ralph.
  5. Cool Runnings.
  6. Princess Diaries.
Six of my favourite female TV characters:
  1. Peyton Sawyer.
  2. Lorelai Gilmore.
  3. Jane Rizzoli.
  4. Piper Halliwell.
  5. Buffy Summers.
  6. Angela Montenegro.
Six of my favourite male TV characters:
  1. Nathan Scott.
  2. Dean Winchester.
  3. Luke Danes.
  4. Rihard Castle.
  5. Pacey Witter.
  6. Fez.
Six things I have way too many of:
  1. Books.
  2. Shoes.
  3. Body products.
  4. DVDs.
  5. CDs.
  6. Socks.
Six TV shows I want to watch:
  1. Orange Is The New Black.
  2. Arrow.
  3. Parks & Recreation.
  4. The Walking Dead.
  5. The X Files.
  6. Sherlock.
Six things I've done this week:
  1. Broke my diet & ate KFC/Mcds.
  2. Reorganised my bedroom to try & get heat circulating.
  3. Lightened my hair a little more.
  4. Had a brilliant driving lesson.
  5. Started reading 'The Sinner' by Tess Gerritsen.
  6. Started catching up on 'Baby Daddy'.
Thank you for reading my little blog post. What did you think?
Is there any 'Six' things you'd like to know? If so, let me know in the comments, please!
Laura x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...