Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Six #5 | Valentine's Day Edition.

As it just happens to be Valentine's Day on the same day that my #SundaySix post goes up, I thought I would make it special and do a Valentine's Day special in honour of this lovey dovey day. Alex & I went out for an early romantic dinner together at an Italian place called Boccaccio's. We've been there before and LOVE it, the staff are really nice & friendly (we both think that they fake their accents) and the food is deee-lish! It was really lovely, so thank you Alexander, if you are reading this! 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MY LOVE


Six things that would make it special:
  1. Chocolates. Who doesn't like chocolates given to them?
  2. Jewellery. Can't say I don't like receiving a nice piece of jewellery from my man.
  3. Bottle of bubbly. Asti or Prosecco are my favourites!
  4. A rom-com movie. See below for my favourite recommendations!
  5. Dinner for two. Italian? Indian? Chinese? Your choice.
  6. XOXO's *winkwink*
Six movies to watch:
  1. Leap Year. One of my ultimate fave romcoms.
  2. The Five Year Engagement. This is hilarious! I love the chemistry between the mains.
  3. Dear John. It's a weepy one, but it's very sweet and endearing.
  4. The Vow. Channing Tatum & Rachel McAdams, need I say more? Faves.
  5. About Time. This was a new one to me, but I really enjoyed it.
  6. The Notebook. Leave the best til last.
Six date activities ideas:
  1. Movie. Cinema or at home, doesn't really matter, BUT you can snuggle at home.
  2. A romantic meal out. Italian is definitely my favourite!
  3. Go and see a stage show. I really want to see 'The Play That Goes Wrong', it looks so funny!
  4. Depending on your style, you could go see a band together.
  5. A homemade romantic meal in.
  6. Y'know.....

Six things guys/girls don't realise girls do to prepare for said day:
  1. Getting their hair done / deciding how to style it.
  2. Shaving of the legs / underarms / any other hairy body space.
  3. Picking out an outfit to wear. It's really not easy guys...a compliment would be nice!
  4. Stressing over whether the gifts are good enough for their significant other.
  5. Thinking of how to do their makeup so that it looks 'special'.
  6. Wondering what to say / do on their date.

Six songs to play:
  1. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran. This is a VERY personal song to me. It's amazing.
  2. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake. It's just a perfect song.
  3. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston. C'mon, it's the ultimate love song.
  4. I Turn to You - Christina Aguilera. Just a perfect partner to partner love song.
  5. Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) - Pink. A fun, upbeat take on needing space while in love.
  6. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams. Another personal song to me.

As it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd spread the loooove.
Here are some fabulous blogs that I adore reading everyday:
  1. Famous In Japan.
  2. Water Painted Dreams.
  3. Victoria Jane X.
  4. She Cooks, She Eats.
  5. Katie's Beauty Blog.
  6. Hello Gorgeous!

What do you have planned for Valentine's Day?
Let me know in the comments & I will post again soon,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x