Sunday, 7 February 2016

Sunday Six #4

The past few weeks I have been SO unorganised that I keep forgetting to publish my Sunday Six posts on the actual day that it is named from, *doh* but this week I had it all prepared and ready to go. Woop woop! So enjoy the little bits of insight into yours truly and let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know for when I post my next SS!




Six shows I want to rewatch:
  1. One Tree Hill. One of my all-time favourite shows.
  2. Charmed. The Power Three was my first ever TV hook.
  3. Dawson's Creek. I can hardly remember any of this show as I watched it 5 years ago.
  4. Ugly Betty. I didn't actually see EVERY episode of this, but I loved the ones I did see.
  5. Kyle XY. Another favourite of mine. I still think it deserved more than the 3 seasons it got.
  6. Buffy. One of my top 5 favourite shows ever.
Six things I love to drink:
  1. Water. Oh yeah, I'm a rebel.
  2. Dr Pepper. It's sooo fruity and yum!
  3. Lemonade. I once got a hankering for this when I was poorly, very weird.
  4. Vermouth. Goes very nice with lemonade and fun times are for sure!
  5. Strongbow Dark Fruits. One of my faves. Do not like the original or pear ones.
  6. Tea. I've been drinking this quite a bit lately, plenty of sugar is needed though.
Six things I hate about myself:
  1. My weight. I've always been big, but I'm hoping this year I will change that for good.
  2. My nose. The dreaded 'Hampton' nose it mahooosive, Pinocchio eat your heart out.
  3. My front teeth. I had a weird lump grow behind my front teeth when I was young, resulting in a gap there :(
  4. My boobs. No need to say more.
  5. My lovely PCOS excess hair. As if being fat isn't bad enough, PCOS punishes me more!
  6. My psoriasis. It couldn't be eczema could it? Had to be worse!
Six things I like about myself:
  1. My eyes. I just like the colour of them, like my Mumma's.
  2. My sense of humour. I'm one funny SOB (not really).
  3. My sarcasm. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  4. My hair. When it's doing what I want, I LOVE my hair.
  5. My taste in music & movies & tv. Just, like, THE best taste ever, yeahhh.
  6. That I'm my mother's daughter. No need to explain this. She was amazing.
Six sites I check everyday:
  1. Facebook. 
  2. Twitter.
  3. Instagram.
  4. Blogger.
  5. Tumblr.
  6. MyFitnessPal.
Six girls names I love:
  1. Amelia. From Amy Pond in DrWho. I just love the sound of it.
  2. Lena. From Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, so pretty & Greek, I think.
  3. Alexis. I've always like this name, but I love it more thanks to Alexis Bledel.
  4. Rory. No, I'm not a stalker, but Alexis is pretty fab in GG & so is Rory Gilmore.
  5. Lily. One of my mum's favourite flowers.
  6. Peyton. From One Tree Hill, one of my favourite female characters ever.
Let me know what you'd like to see in my Sunday Six for next week and I will see you soon,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x