Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Movie Madness #5

It that time again - Movie Madness! Woot! Woot! *dances* You'd think from all of these posts that I do nothing but watch movies, but I seriously rarely watch them. Even though I adore movies, I can't concentrate on them unless I have nothing at all that needs to be done in the house. If I'm cleaning I'll just pop episodes of 'Baby Daddy' or 'Rizzoli & Isles' on because I can't get into a film unless I'm sat down paying all my attention to it. SO, anyway - these are a couple films that I've watched within the past month. As I've not watched many lately, my brain's trying to tick back to last month, so enjoy!


Sleeping With Other People
This film follows a good-natured womanizer and a serial cheater as they form a platonic relationship that helps reform them in ways, while a mutual attraction sets in.
I came across this film by accident and didn't think much of the tagline to it, but when I saw that Alison Brie was in it, I had to watch it because I think she's just fab. The film isn't what I thought it would be, I didn't think it would be good to be honest and even though the ending was pretty predictable, I thought it was actually really great. The writing was fab, the acting was fab and the chemistry between Alison and Jason Sudeikis is even fab-er. So definitely a movie I'd recommend if you're a rom-com fan.


Get Hard
When millionaire James King is jailed for fraud and bound for San Quentin, he turns to Darnell Lewis to prep him to go behind bars.
I recently watched both of the Ride Along movies starring Ice Cube & Kevin Hart and I LOVED them, so when I saw that Kevin Hart was in this movie I knew I had to watch it. I didn't even know what the movie was about but when it got going it was seriously so hard not to laugh. It's such a stupid film, but the comedy is brilliant. I really enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would. Kevin Hart is quickly becoming one of my faves. DEFFO recommend this one, even if Will Ferrell annoys you like he does me.

What films have you been watching lately? Let me know in the comments!
Laura x