Saturday, February 06, 2016

Movie Madness #3

I completely forgot about Movie Madness last week, so I'm sorry to anyone who is interested in what movies I have been watching lately....(cos y'know, I think there's one of you, hehe). This week I've actually watched quite a few movies, so I'll definitely be putting another MM post up this week, yaaaaaay! So here we go.


Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Three decades after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, a new threat arises. The First Order attempts to rule the galaxy and only a ragtag group of heroes can stop them, along with the help of the Resistance.
I'm not really a Star Wars fan. Alex has tried to get me to watch them and I always end up falling asleep...oops! BUT being the nice girlfriend that I am I went along with Alex to see the new film. I went in kinda expecting to be bored and lost with the plot, but it was actually pretty darn good. I really enjoyed the new characters, especially Rey, Finn and Poe and I loved the incorporating of the old faces too. Surprisingly to me, I really enjoyed part VII of the franchise and recommend you go see it. Even if you've not been a part of the originals. *saw this in December.


Remember Sunday
A lonely waitress meets a handsome, quirky jewellery store clerk who had a brain aneurysm and thus has short-term memory loss.
I watched this last night and it was a really sweet film. As a fan of Alexis Bledel (woot, woot for the GG revival) I saw this while flicking through my box and thought it sounded like a really nice film and it turned out to be just that. I thought I might've gotten bored quickly with the storyline being that of a guy who loses his memory everyday, but the film was really well written and it tugs on dem heart strings alright. So yes, I would recommend you also see this movie too because it is good, sweet and may, maybe make you well up a few times.

What movies have you been watching lately?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x