Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Six #3

I'm back with another Sunday Six, fully prepared this time! I'm really enjoying writing these posts but am finding it bloody hard to just think up something as simple as a 'Six things....' to write about. It seems so easy to think about but when you're attempting to actually write it, it becomes really difficult. So let me know anything you'd like to know and I'll do the post for shhhure!




Six artists I'd like to see live:
  1. Pink.
  2. Kelly Clarkson.
  3. Adele.
  4. Daughtry.
  5. Demi Lovato.
  6. Adam Lambert.
Six foods that I hate:
  1. Celery.
  2. Gingerbread/ginger biscuits.
  3. Meat on the bones. Yak!
  4. Beetroot.
  5. Anything coffee flavoured.
  6. Fried eggs.
Six things that I wish I could do:
  1. Sing. For sure.
  2. Write better.
  3. Go back to college without being overun by anxiety.
  4. Lose weight.
  5. Pass my driving test.
  6. Speak another language.
Six things I love doing:
  1. Relaxing in my room.
  2. Listening to music.
  3. Watching TV series / movies.
  4. Making lists.
  5. Putting on makeup.
  6. Trying on new outfits.
Six products I always repurchase:
  1. Sanex Zero % Body Wash.
  2. Naked's Intensive Conditioning Shampoo.
  3. Herbal Essence's Condition (the blue one).
  4. Asda's Tropical Dry Shampoo.
  5. Hask Argan Oil.
  6. Impulse Loving Words Spray (I think that's the name).
Six things I've done this week:
  1. Passed my theory test. Whatwhat! Second time.
  2. Made a Korma for me & Alex.
  3. Watched a whole series of 2 Broke Girls.
  4. Started a food diary.
  5. Finally bought Patch a dog tag. I know, bad Laura.
  6. Went to Pizza Hut with Alex. Yeah....food diary went bust that day.
Until next time lovelies,
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deleted that comment cause I read the post wrong and sounded like an idiot. ;) Haha. ANYWAY... my goal this year is to go back to college. I'm already having panic attacks at the though, but I'm determined! What do you want to go back and do? Oooh, and I've just started re-learning Italian with DuoLingo. Best decision I've made in a while (Tumblr's got a TON of Language blogs that help, if you use it.)

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x