Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Sunday Six #2

I know it definitely is not Sunday and yet, this is when I am posting my Sunday Six. Bad Laura. My week has been a little bit busy for once, so I didn't have a chance to post it, but I've prepared for the next one so I won't be acting like a lazy bum and making excuses as to why it's up late. So enjoy!


Six books I love:
  1. Harry Potter (as a collective).
  2. Thirteen Reasons Why.
  3. Grey.
  4. The Life & Death of Charlie St Cloud.
  5. The Best of Me.
  6. Sisterhood Everlasting.
Six movies I saw recently:
  1. Ride Along.
  2. The Burbs.
  3. Chalet Girl.
  4. Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
  5. She's The Man.
  6. Pretty Woman.
Six makeup products I need:
  1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation.
  2. Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner.
  3. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
  4. Manhattan Volcano Mascara.
  5. Nivea Rose Lip Butter.
  6. Contouring kit that I own (name's rubbed off)
Six actresses I heart:
  1. Dakota Johnson.
  2. Angie Harmon.
  3. Emma Stone.
  4. Sarah Michelle Geller.
  5. Michaela Conlin.
  6. Sophia Bush.
Six chocolates I love:
  1. Galaxy Ripple.
  2. Kinder Bueno.
  3. Milky Way Magic Stars.
  4. Maltersers Bar.
  5. Crunchie.
  6. Crispy M & Ms.
Six actors I heart:
  1. Jensen Ackles.
  2. Jared Padalecki.
  3. Misha Collins.
  4. Jamie Dornan.
  5. Channing Tatum.
  6. Nathan Fillion.
Even though I've only done two (prepped the third) of these, I am getting stuck on what six things to write about so if you have anything you'd like to know or any tips, let me know!
Laura x
image found on google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x