Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Six #1

Hello lovelies!
How are you all today? I've been pretty lazy all day long and barely moved from my bed. It's just soooo cold and the snow is making it so much worse *insert sad face*. I've literally just sat wrapped in a blanket binge-watching 2 Broke Girls since 1pm.....oops!

I've also been catching up on my Youtube subscriptions and my favourite blogs. There's so many amazing posts being put out lately that I feel like a newbie all over again! It is a nice thing to do on a Sunday though; just have a catch up on things and look for inspiration for your day / blog or to put it out there, life plans. I've been seeing a few of my fave bloggers doing a weekly feature called 'Sunday Six' and after reading a couple posts, I knew that I wanted to do it for myself. So, enjoy!




Six TV shows that I love:

  1. Bones
  2. Supernatural
  3. Castle
  4. Rizzoli & Isles (cannot they have cancelled this show! #idiots)
  5. Gilmore Girls
  6. Buffy
Six songs that I love:
  1. Let It Go - James Bay
  2. Save My Soul - JoJo
  3. Sober - Pink
  4. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling (not the girl that can't pronounce 'wherever' right)
  5. Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne
  6. Carry on my Wayward Son - Kansas (all the #SPN feels)
Six of my favourite smells:
  1. Vanilla
  2. Coconut
  3. Cherry
  4. Sssh by Jade Goody (it was my mum's favourite perfume & it reminds me of her)
  5. New books
  6. Crispy M&Ms
Six things that annoy me:
  1. People moaning about literally anything. STFU.
  2. Buying food with my money and my brother eating it all
  3. Primark selling size 20 clothes that are actually a size 16
  4. Stalling the car when on my driving lesson (grrrr)
  5. Kim K being a millionaire when she does fuck all 
  6. When I miss typing letters cos my nails got so long so I have to cut them *waaah*
Six makeup products I love:
  1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation (for oily/combo skin in 'Buff')
  2. Manhattan Volcano Mascara
  3. Collection Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner
  4. MUA Brow Palette
  5. Mineral Contour Finishing Powder
  6. W7 Fixer Spray
Six place I love to eat:
  1. Frankie & Benny's
  2. Pizza Hut
  3. McDonalds
  4. Taybarns
  5. KFC
  6. Alex's house (I sometimes get away with cooking anything!)
Right-y-ho then, that lovelies is the first Sunday Six post on PGR. I hope you've enjoyed a little insight into the person behind the blog and I look forward to thinking up some more subjects for next week.

Toodleloo,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x