Sunday, December 06, 2015

Find The Perfect Choctastic Gift with Thorntons!

Do you spend most of Christmas day just pigging out on chocolates that you've been given and watching an endless stream of Christmas movies on the telly? I know that's what my family and I usually do. It's just a really nice way to spend quality time with family and also, let's face it, eat endless mounds of junk food without feeling guilty.....#becauseitschristmas

When we give chocolates as gifts at Christmas usually we just go for the ones we know our loved ones with scoff down without a pause, but what if there was a way to pick something that was individually chosen for them based on a few questions and a bit of fun?! Well, there is.....the Thornton's Choctastic Gift Finder.


Thornton's has created a simple gift finder that will pick out an extra special chocolate gift idea for your loved ones. All you have to do is tell them their name and answer a couple of Christmas themed questions that will help the Choctastic machine pick out a delicious chocolate pressie!

So, I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it and created a personalised gift idea all for myself (and gave it to my boyfriend so that he could get me it for Christmas!) you can see my results below :)

Using the Choctastic Gift Finder is super easy, you just simply slide the sliders (who knew!), switch the switches or pull on the levers. If you're stuck for a gift idea, this little wiz takes around 2 minutes to complete and you are on your way to buying your sister, brother, mum, dad, bf, gf a lovely edible gift that they'll love!


The whole process is just really fun to do and you will probably find yourself repeating the process for everyone you know just to see what result you get. I bet you :)

MY GIFT RECOMMENDATION WAS.....*drum roll*.......


Thornton's Milk Chocolate Champagne Bottle....and it looks bloody yummy!
I definitely would not whinge (or share!) if I found this beauty inside my Christmas stocking.

I personally think that this is a great idea. So many times at Christmas I get stuck on ideas of what to get my loved ones, but this Choctastic machine has saved me from stumbling down into the usual Celebrations hole.

Try something new this Christmas and give Thornton's Choctastic Gift Finder a whirl!
Until next time,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x