Sunday, October 04, 2015

Things I Have Been Loving Lately.

05.10.2015
I've always been the type of person that goes into a certain obsession over something for a while and then within around a month or two I end up obsessed with something else and that sits on the back burner. Have you ever done this? I remember as a kid I went through obsessions with Pokemon, Groovy Chic, Spice Girls (oh yeah!), the Olsen twins (still love them) and I remember having the poster to Christina Aguilera's Stripped album on my wall. I've never been one to stick to just one thing....what can I say? I like having a variety! So I thought, as I don't have any beauty post ideas at the minute, that I would post a couple of things that I've been loving lately. Good idea?

THINGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING LATELY
THINGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING LATELY
THINGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING LATELY

TV.

Gogglebox.
This show was something I avoided when it started. I couldn't quite understand why people would enjoy watching other people watch TV. It never stirred my interest. Buuuut on a boring Tuesday night, I was flicking through the channels and came across Gogglebox. Low and behold to my surprise, I freakin' loved it! My favourite is definitely Scarlett Moffat. Not only is she gorgeous and has hair to die for, she's funny as heck and she makes my nights less boring. If you've never watched it, I'd deffo say give it a go. You don't know what you're missing.

Rizzoli & Isles.
I've watched this show for years. My mum and I began watching it as we recognised Sasha Alexander from Dawson's Creek, which we were obsessed with at the time. Over the past six years this has become one of my all time favourite shows. I absolutely adore crime shows, so this totally falls into my favourite category. Plus Angie Harmon is the prettiest lady EVER.

MUSIC.

James Bay.
This man's voice is beautiful. So much so that I know nothing else about him besides what his voice sounds like. Oh and that he wears a hat....that too. His album is quickly becoming one of my favourites of the year. It's amazing. I adore his sound and like I said, his voice....just, ugh! 'Let It Go' (no, not that one) is currently my favourite song, it rings so true to my life right now and it's also really good to sing along to in the car.

JoJo.
If you thought of a person and then thought, 'no, she can't mean her', well I do. Joanne Levesque aka JoJo. You will probably remember her from her first song 'Leave (Get Out)' back in 2004 and maybe, 'Too Little Too Late' from a few years later. Well, after having a looooong legal battle ovr her record contract, she is back and releasing new music! She recently released a new song called 'When Love Hurts' which I love. So after hearing that naturally I went back to listen to her old stuff and got obsessed with her all over again.

BEAUTY.

Revlon Colourstay Foundation.
This foundation was recommended to me by Jenn and I think I've found my perfect match. The fact that they make this foundation for oily/combo skin has saved my makeup from melting off all Summer. It's just fab. It covers all of my flaws and doesn't get shiny for aaaaages like most of my previous options did. I adore this foundation, if like me you have oily skin then deffo give this a try. As a pale girl I use the shade 'Buff' and it skin matches perfectly.

What have you been loving lately? Any recommendations?
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I used to think the same thing about gogglebox but now I love it :)
    I've been loving the tv series scream on netflix, its so good

    www.laurcaud.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not looked into the Scream series yet, I love the movies though, so I might give it a go x

      Delete
  2. Gogglebox is amazing! I love it so much haha
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a crap concept for a show, but it works really well x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...